This girl is going to cause me to get locked up.

She is on facebook saying how her brother never hit my child. She also said when she see me there will be a problem. You know I told her my address. I wish I knew where she lived I would ring her door bell. I am going to beat fire out of her when I see her. I am not going to say one word to her at all. I am just hopng she does not have her baby with her. That will be the ony thing that will save her. I don't play those games talking back and forth. I will knock her out flat. I just want her to swing first do the camera or witness can say I defended myself.
@sid556 (31005)
Hi Gifts, She is young and this is her brother. She's just in denial and maybe really believes her brother did nothing wrong. Who knows what he has told her about the situation. I would ignore her. It's not worth getting into over. You KNOW the truth and the law KNOWS the truth and that's all that matters. If she wants to believe her brother is innocent...let her.
You are so right Sid, we can't control the mouths of people and words like this especially on Facebook can be taken to extreme levels. I agree as you that if that is what she wants to believe so be it and not be bothered with this at all. In the long run the truth always prevails. I did see where Gifts says that all is okay and that the girl apologized for all said.
@CTHanum (8254)
They should know what they said and the consequences. But for me using the internet to attack other people is really such a coward indeed. No matter what happened they should not say bad and worst all the back talks could be seen by others as well. Good to hear that the girl apologized.
I take it this "girl" is either you sister-in-law or your former sister-in-law. Why let her taunt you into doing something you'll later regret? Instead of knocking her out flat, why don't you live your life in such a way that no one could possibly believe her?
@bagarad (12170)
• Paso Robles, California
What great advice! Violence only begets more violence.
@carolscash (9500)
I thought that this was going to be about your daughter from the title of the discussion, but I don't think it is. Who is doing this? Is it the loser's sister? If so, I understand your frustration and I don't blame you for being mad at her. She has no business saying anything about you or your daughter. My best advice is do not hit her first or you will go to jail!
You got it it is his sister who said we claim her brother it my daughter. She will want to swing after I disrespect her son and then I will tear her tail up.
i think that people take the whole facebook thing to a brand new level.. but on the other side no one should be talikng about causing harm to your kids. what you can do is get her kicked off facekbook so that she won't be able to get on facebook anymore then deal with her the best way you can without getting locked up for it.
While there is so much nonsense that people put themselves through, I would say that it is best not to mix with her. The last thing you need is to have trouble with the law, but I can certainly see how some people just have nothing better to do then start cr@p on Facebook. It amazes me though to see so much drama that I rarely frequent my account there. I know she got you p!st to the point where you can't take it anymore, but probably best to forget it. With all going so well for you, Adrian and KK it is best to let sleeping dogs lay. Continuing to feed to her ignorance only adds flame to the fire. If you let it go she will eventually stop and move on to her next victim.
She is on facebook telling my daughter what she will do when she see her. I can't wait till she see me. I know what I am going to do I hope she can fight back. Because I am going to lay down the law on her tail. I hate to even get this upset but when you mess with my child it is on.
I understand that we must protect our kids to no end, but unless she is using physical force you and KK could get more then it is worth it in the long run. I would suggest probably best not to visit Facebook for a while and to block her as it is not worth the aggravation.
She wrote to say she was sorry. So I am am not going to bother with it at all. I am hoping she and kay can get this settled as well.
@Amanda81587 (3046)
That is crazy. People these days have no respect. I think she needs a good a$$ woopin. I do not blame you I would be doing the same things. I hate when people act grown but when it is time to do grown up business they seem to change their mind quite quickly.
@ebuscat (5949)
For me if you trend to do what was bad so not good keep up the good work.
@stephcjh (32328)
I would not go and confront her. I would wait for her to confront you then it is self defense.
In my experience people line that are easy to provoke, and by little things that are not your fault. I'm sure if you lay a finger on her it will be out of self defense.