I wrote him a letter while he slept.

Last night after I finished mylotting I could not sleep. I was looking at my baby while he slept so quiet and felt to write my thought on paper. I wrote a letter telling him how happy he makes me and thanking him for putting up with all the mess he has had to go through. Like me being so jealous and all the drama with my child he did not have to stick around for. I put it in front of the coffee on the counter. he read it and came to give me a kiss. he is the love of my life. I hope you still write letters to your loved one. They can be so sweet..
@Dominique25 (9475)
I'm glad that you wrote him a love letter. That was really sweet. And he surely appreciated it. I too enjoy writing love letters to my husband. Letting him know that I love him and appreciate all that he does for our family. When others express how they feel about us it means a lot. And a letter can be a simple thing to have to do, but it means so much.
That feels good to know he was so happy. I am going to buy me some pretty paper to make notes in his lunches..
Buying stationary/pens/ and pencils are fun as well. And then you are able to use them to let him know how much you love him. I'm happy for you. Keep doing that I'm sure he will always appreciate it.
Aww, that was really nice to do. I occasionally write little notes or letters to my boyfriend and leave them places in his house for him to find. Those letters always make him really happy and I usually get a hug or kiss or two from him later. I think it's a good thing to always write nice letters or send nice text messages no matter how long you've been together. Just because someone knows you love them, doesn't mean you can't remind them all the time :)
Yes your right it is very sweet to get and give these things. I can't get enough of hearing how he loves me. I hope to feel like this forever.
It's always very reassuring and comforting to have your guy say things like that to you..especially when you know he means it. It sounds like you two get along well together and really care for one another, I'm sure Adrian has plenty more love to give you and keep on giving you :)
It is great to communicate all of our feelings in many ways to our loved ones. It makes us feel good, and makes them feel good, I think it is really good for your relationship too.
He put my letter in his work van. LOL he wants to read it when he is working and on break.
@MandaLee (3738)
Yes, they are sweet. I email my loved one. I, too, am very blessed to be with a terrific person.
I am glad you have one special person too. I feel special everyday with mine..
@zsarhea (302)
• Austria
yes that is so sweet,sometimes i do that to my bf,we are living together but its really feels good everytime he gave me little notes and text me.
That is sweet.. I like to get little things too and he likes to give them.
@mods196621 (3631)
You know i really missed the feelings of loving my husband too. I missed the feelings of loving and to be love by my love.. so a little confusing but this is what i feel now. How nice to have such feelings that everyday i wake up inspired and energetic. You know i will pray you never lose your love to your husband or decrease. I also pray all those couples that love their family wife and husband to not lose also. Now i still living with my family complete but the love for him decrease and i think its going to die. I really don't know the matter or reasons. And i feel so sad for that. That is in my part problem and i really sad. Now as you are really feel inlove with your husband try to maintain the love till end of your life. And never to attempt to look for others i mean sometimes it happen and this is what exactly happen to me. I am sad for this coz i cannot regain the old feelings for him.. I tried but maybe not this time.. so goodluck to you my friend ,,,
I feel so baby for you reading this. I hope to never feel about my sweetie like this. I know it is hard because I once fell out of love too. i was in it for all the wrong reasons too.
You smart girl you! Kidding aside I think this is really good and healthy to do. Let's face it without communication it can destroy a relationship. The fact that you wrote him a letter with such sincerity shows that you really do care for him. I am glad he really appreciated it. I haven't in a long time, but use to write sweet notes as you did. It really does make a difference as writing it down truly shows our feelings.
I had forgot about writing it till he woke me up kissing me left and right.. lol
@ifa225 (11098)
you reminds me when we were a date. i used to write many pages for him and send it via post to him but i now i only write when i feel so angry, to release my anger inside
@stephcjh (32327)
That is so sweet. I still write letters to my husband sometimes too.
@kkanaka (887)
Hi, That's a very nice way to show your feelings and let him know how much you care, I used to do that before but not any more. But after I saw your post I feel like starting it again, maybe it will rekindle some of the older feelings. And I know it will really feel very good for him and for me also.
Wow, I honestly can't remember the last time I wrote my hubby a letter. He's not the type to write or read, so everything we have to discuss we say to each other openly. It is kind of nice to write just to express the way you feel about someone, in which most of the times we fail to do face to face. But for me I am always telling him how much I love him, and thank you for everything as well as for putting up with my insanities once in a while and vice versa. But you know what I will definitely consider writting that letter I love the idea.
@Amanda81587 (3046)
Awww this sounds so sweet and it sounds like he appreciated it as well. I would love to be in a relationship like that but my boyfriend is not all that mushy type. Which totally sucks because I am some times a women needs to feel a little good and love in her life I do not think this is a lot to ask.
@zoey7879 (3104)
I do this as well. I scribe them into a a fanciful, hardback journal and when I feel that the time is right, I'll present the book to him...
Wow! That's cute! thanks for discussing that, it made me an idea to write some for my baby, he will be turning one year old next month. Kinda excited already. ;-) This is really cute. for sure your child will gonna cherish that letter of yours forever. ;-)
My ex and I used to send love letters back and forth, even got flowers and cards. The beginning of our relationship was grand. He would read to me and we would talk well into the night about life and what we wanted to do. I can remember the best of times. Nice dinners and romance.
@Nadinest1 (2040)
I know, right? Just looking at your loved one sleep....there is nothing like it. You fall in love all over again every time. When I was in college, my now husband and me used to write letters all the time. We do not do this now...except every once in a while I text him and just say I love you. I think it must be a nice change to get a love text. You sound so happy together.
Writing is kind of way to express emotion and release stress,Its good way to make life better and give people a wonderful feeling.