Earning money on the internet

I currently work part time. I am on my feet doing vigorous work and I am looking for something to do to earn money while I can sit. Thoughts on over the internet jobs? Legit?
@huilichan8 (1379)
Some places might require you to hv a degree. For those sites which I mentioned, a degree is not necessary though. However, clients or employers might prefer someone with writing experience. But you cld do relevant tests (eg. writing content/content writing) on those sites (Odesk and Elance tests are free.) and thereby increase your chances of being selected. Gd luck to you!:)
@huilichan8 (1379)
Do you mind doing freelance work? Cos if yes, there are actually a lot of freelance websites around. Just to name a few here: freelance.com, odesk.com, guru.com and elance.com. But I don't normally log on to freelance.com cos clients there seem to be rather stingy or they cldn't afford to pay much.