3rd can of beer = disgusting

I have eaten a decent meal. I have had a productive day. I have another busy day tomorrow. I have just opened my third can of beer, I am having a relaxing evening. Except it isn't relaxing. Because my "partner" feels it is disgusting that I am having more than 2 cans of beer in one evening, and he is trying to make me feel bad. I never drink to an excess which will affect me the following day. I don't drink when my kids aren't in bed. I am just trying to have a little chill time to myself, which I rarely get. I don't see what the problem is. Perhaps I should be in the kitchen wearing a frilly apron and baking cakes?
It's very important to communicate each other.Communication can help you learn more each other.You can say the pleasant and unpleasant thing.It should be promote understanding between you two.I often do this to my wife.We are very happy.So you should try to talk to your "partner" frequently,not to drink too much.
@dainy1313 (2354)
• Leon, Mexico
Hi smbxwan, yes it´s true, communication is a very important and useful tool when you use it wisely and in an effective way. But sometimes feelings can turn this communication out of control. We have to be strong and intelligent to manage daily differences. Don´t you think so? Blessings smbxwan... dainy
@Amanda81587 (3046)
Yeah screw that. My boyfriend is a drinker and he never limits my drinks or tells me I am getting carried away. He actually sometimes when the kids are away encourages me to drink to release some stress and relax with him. It can be nice at times.
@sid556 (31005)
Well, I've seen your other discussions and you leave your partner home with the kids while you go out and you've admitted to cheating in the past and some physical abuse towards him. You have also told us that he has physically abused your kids but not bad enough yet, I guess. Sorry Marianne but I just don't feel bad for you at all after reading some of your discussions. I do feel very concerned for your kids and I hope that someone close to them is paying attention.