What is your favorite iPhone app and why?

There are thousands of apps available for the iPhone today. Of course there's all the standard ones, Facebook, Pandora, Twitter, etc. I'd like to know what your favorite iPhone app is that isn't one of the standards. Any type of app that you have on your iPhone even including games. Please tell me why you like it so much.
@00fear (3203)
I would choose Labyrinth because I like maze games. I like the fact that I have to get it in the little soccer shape goal without falling into the dark holes. It's pretty fun, I always play with it before I start class and after while I'm waiting for my ride home. Sometimes, I get annoying when I can't beat the level so I turn it off but when I do, I continue to play, Haha. But now I must wait for the ipod touch 5th generation to play because I lost my last ipod.
Hi - I looked for it in the Apps Store and found about a dozen different labyrinth games. Which one is it that you use?
@00fear (3203)
I remember (when I had my ipod ) it was just called labyrinth. I got labyrinth 2 too. But the free version. Did you find one that just said labyrinth?
Hi - Yes, I found the labyrinth2 Lite. Am downloading it now.
@stephcjh (32328)
I do not own an Iphone. Sorry.
@syoti20 (5295)
I like Fruit Ninja and Blocked. I am already in Medium stage for Blocked. I already unblock all the swords in Fruit Ninja.
@akp100 (13289)
Hi I like youtube , face book and twitter.. Youtube.. Because I can see my favorite videos in no time. And I am using it very frequently. Facebook. Because I can get in touch with friends instantly. I get any message from friends easily using it. So that's why i like it. Teamviewer.. It is good to access our/friend's computer remotely. It is good and useful sometime. But I only use free version of it.
@dfollin (12434)
I do not have an iPhone,thou I wish I did.I understand that they are great! I wish I could afford one.Maybe someday I will and if I could get an app on it like ancestry.com then I think that would be my favorite.