Do you like to cuddle ?

I never liked to be touched when I was in bed. You know get it over with and go. LOL true that is how I felt. But,now I like to hold adrian and cuddle with him. I know your tired of reading about him. BBut,I am not tired of talking about him. I like when he gets home and he walks to me and holds me in his arms. I missed out on a lot in life.
@weasel81 (2502)
i luv cuddles in bed and out, just to be able to snuggle up and know someone cares makes me feel a bit better when things arent going the best. Like yesterday my partner lost his licence, i was not there to help him. and i know he would have wanted lots of cuddles to make him feel a bit better.
bOh that was terrible. I hope he gets it back soon. was he doing someting wrong or he lost it like in the street...
@weasel81 (2502)
yeh it was real bad, it a long story. but basically he was on his way home from my place (i'm 5.5.hr drive from him) and he got pulled over for speeding, then found out his licence was suspended due to a fine that he knew nothing about so it hadnt been paid. yes he did do the wrong thing after that and kept driving, cause there was no one to help him and it's to dangerous to leave the car on the side of the road in the middle of no where. got pulled up another 2 times that day for it, then he had court yesterday and the judge was not nice. he's currently lost it for a year and got a huge fine to pay. but he is going to appeal it, and see if it can be reduced. just makes things a bit hard for a while with us.
@Nadinest1 (2040)
I think I would like that. I am married to a man who does not seem to want to initiate the hug....but will hug me when I go to him. I think I could definitely get used to it.
I hope you go get all the hugs you want. I know I can't get enough..
@bonding2 (219)
• South Africa
Hi gifts and bag ,what has suddenly changed ,what has made you realise the importance of cuddling ,we the myloter would really like to know ,pity poor Adrian ,is he the one in the picture with you
@aerous (13474)
I think there is changes in our life as we grow older and older. This maybe the reason why you want your hubby to be cuddle now...
@soulist (2987)
I do like to cuddle with my boyfriend while we watch television or a movie. OR if we are just relaxing in bed I love to cuddle. But when I am ready to fall asleep I do't like to be touched too much. I love cuddling with Tom, but sleeping time, I prefer to lay with the chance to move around.
@stephcjh (32328)
I know what you mean. I missed out on a whole lot also until I met my husband.
@geo_raju (259)
i love to cuddle but don't have one to cuddle with...
cuddling makes me feel sooo loved! Good thing my husband is a cuddler too, and he hugs me even in public. I really love that about him. And yes, when he comes home from work, that's the first thing we do, even before he can put down his things. =)
@dodo19 (32867)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I do have to say that I do enjoy cuddling. It's certainly something that I like doing with my husband from time to time.
Well, you are definitely making up for it now. I love to cuddle. Do you know what spooning is? I love it. Close to the man of your dreams. I haven't had that for a long long time. One thing that is missed. Funny how many people dont even know what spooning is and have never enjoyed it.
I would love that -if only I have someone to cuddle with. I currently live in a bit cold place and it would be nice to have someone to hug me.
@SydneyJ (903)
Cuddling is definatly something I like to do, if I am in a relationship with someone who doesn't make me feel comforted and safe when we're close and cuddling it's kind of a deal breaker.. Gladdly my man is a great cuddler
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
I love to cuddle too and hug. However, living in Puerto Rico its just to hot at this time of year to cuddle. By November it should be cool enough to cuddle. It will hopefully get down to the 60's so we can cuddle and fall asleep in each other arms. Otherwise its just to hot to do that now. I have lived here now a year and a month and I have seen the lowest temperature at only 64 degrees. It is so comfortable and great for sleeping. I can't wait.
Im not one to be all cuddley but there are times i would just love to cuddle and touch my boyfriend. He means alot to me and i really like sleeping next to him and being able to have him next to me. Even if we are in a big bed like a king like we were this past weekend i was still up right next to him so i could touch him and when im touching him or sleeping in the same bed i actually sleep through the night and sleep so much better. Im not one to cuddle in public or anything but dont mind doing it behind closed doors when we are by ourselves.
Cuddling adds comfort! LOL we don't get tired of reading about Adrian, it just shows how much you love him. It is nice to hear about a couple being happy. How nice that he hugs you and makes you feel safe. As for missing out, look at this way, you have plenty of time to make it up.