Are you interested in the Beatles' new "Love" CD?

@Idlewild (6105)
Beatles producer George Martin has remixed many old Beatles songs into a new CD called "Love," which combines elements from different Beatles songs. The CD goes along with a new Cirque de Soleil show of the same name. Will you buy the CD? Are you interested in hearing it?
Actually I really like the Beatles so I would definately like to listen to the CD. If I really liked it then I would consider buying it.
@Idlewild (6105)
I've heard some bits and pieces of it and liked it more than I thought it was. The project had the blessing of the Beatles' widows/estates and the project was produced by George Martin and his son, so it was in the hands of people very familiar with the songs.
@shywolf (4523)
I have to admit that i've heard nothing but positive things about this CD, although I don't plan to buy it simply because it isn't actually 'new' songs and I don't have the money to spend on it right now. But I love the Beatles, and was a really big fan when I was younger. (I wasn't around when they started, lol.. I just loved 60's music when I was a young teen ^_^ ) And also, my favorite radio DJ on British radio (yes, I live in the USA but lov all things British ^_^ )is like the biggest Beatles' fan in the world, so he talked this album up as much as possible and even played the full thing on his radio show, but I didn't get to hear the actual album because I'm not usually awake to listen to his show when it's on, and i download the podcast later, and they of course for legal reasons couldn't put the album on the podcast version of that day's show. But he said many great things about the album, and so has everyone else that I have heard talking about it. I am definitely interested in hearing it, and wish that I had heard more than the tiny bits that I have so far, but i really can't afford to buy it right now.
@Idlewild (6105)
I probably wouldn't buy it either since I'm familiar with the songs, but if my local radio station played the whole thing I'd definitely try to listen. Where do you listen to British radio, online? Who's the DJ? I know some BBC channels can be streamed over the Internet.
@shywolf (4523)
Yes, I listen to a lot of British radio online. But mainly I download the Geoff show podcast at: http://www.virginradio.co.uk/djs_shows/shows/geoff/podcast.html His is the show that I was talking about. ^_^
@Idlewild (6105)
Thanks, I'll check that show out!
@xabelsx (512)
no
@Idlewild (6105)
Well, that's a succinct answer. Anybody else have any thoughts on the matter?