Risk and Financial Advice

So I took for years of business classes I have degrees in accounting making management and my high school diploma, I didn't get my other degree because I didn't have a job. So I am here to give you the advice people usually seek. If your young you should to make risks because you are able to recover over time or if you are a young conservative there are packages like for example Mutual Funds (which are a bunch of stocks in a package). If you are older take less risk which is best,and there is plenty of places to look like in CD's Mutual Funds and etc. Please do your research and be careful how to spend your money. Rate and post any comments if you have any thanks :). Hope this helps.
@Jlyn10 (10900)
Take risks when one is young cause he/she can recover over time if the investment doesn't work out? You will not only lose your investment but you may still need to continue paying for the mutual funds. Why want to waste your whole life in recovering a lost and pay what you will never get?
Also you don't have to really invest in stocks to make money, many banks and other companys offer Certificate Deposits(CD) and you give said amount 5,000 dollars over a year of 5 years for a fixed interest rate of 1%+ so they are plenty of options.
@Jlyn10 (10900)
Okay, so long as one chooses the right way to invest their money in. I've seen one of my friend investing in mutual funds where the stocks went down and she gets nothing out of it and got stuck with it but still has to pay for the installments.
That is odd, I've never heard of that. You invested your money and you shouldn't be paying more than you invested. You should check into that and find out what is going on.
I'd have said to do it the other way round. Invest safe while you're young because it has time to grow at a lower rate of interest, invest (more) risky when you're older because you don't have as long to wait for the returns to grow. I'm also assuming that you'd have more resources to invest when you're older - from years of working - so you'd have more free capital available to invest in a riskier proposition without hurting your long-term savings.
@EdnaReyes (2628)
Hi there, Would you believe if I tell you I am now always anticipating posts from you? It is because you are helping me a lot when it comes to finance and other things related to it. Thanks for you earlier posts and for the next to come!
Well that is the first because I feel like I hit some nerves or annoyed people when I post this stuff up. They try to explain to me what I'm doing wrong but going into a different subject where I also have knowledge about so I'm glad that I got one person who can't wait for my next post. I will post another discussion later today asking what would you like my next post to be so be alert.
@mensab (4207)
for those who have extra money to invest, this is very useful. but for those who are still earning just to live by, investing is far from their minds. i have a few which put in mutual funds linked with government securities and market. now, the earnings are going down. if it goes like this until next month, i may pull out and put it in a safer saving instrument.