Typhoon Quiel in the Philippines

@stuckonu (726)
After the devastating effects of Typhoon Pedring comes another Typhoon named Quiel. Do you think it will have the same effect as Pedring? Are you traumatized when you hear news about a storm coming? Hopefully, it will not be as devastating as many Filipinos are still recuperating from the previous storm's effects.
@reinykwan (350)
I never seen the typhoon in real, just seen it on tv, that so scare.. I hope it will not occur here
@stuckonu (726)
Isn't typhoon a common thing in Indonesia? That's good for you. Typhoons can be really devastating.
typhoon is common thing but our city seldom get it..
• Calgary, Alberta
time to get soaked and wet again. Now I want to live in a desert with water source, I don't care how hot the place would be, air conditioner exist. I'm just sick of the torrential downpours, I have enough of storms and block outs during storms, I'm more prepared now though. I fully charged my laptop to save my self from boredom if theres a blackout again.
@louievill (16346)
I would not say I get traumatized, I have seen so many typhoons all my life, far more stronger and devastating. I think the main point is just to be prepared with sufficient food supply, water, power, emergency equipment and a lot of prayer. Yes what I'm worried about is our countrymen who have been displaced, they are not yet ready and " here we go again". Let's all pray together for them as well as those with no sufficient shelter especially the children, for those who have a little extra to give, let's contribute and donate, this is our chance, let's make it early Christmas for these poor people.