she is always in my stuff...

She is leaving Monday and I am wondering what I will miss more. Her sloppy ways or her being in my stuff. or the fact that I will not hear mommie every five minutes.
@ravisivan (14051)
GSB:I read this an hour back. I had my lunch. Then I caught hold of a tamil magazine - Thendral - published in usa. I read a story it went like this: " Ragini had to come out of her job. Her husband Krishna made sarcastic comment about her having been sent by the company. She said it is good that I can take care of the two kids. Krishna asked "Why not we bring my mother who is in the village?". Ragini said "No, No I have to concentrate on bringing up my children. " Krishna could not further argue in favour of mother. After two months - Krishna also lost his job. Now Ragini said " your mother is now getting pension and interest on deposits and she is using it for her by staying in old age home. Let us go and ask her to come and stay with us so that we can manage with the money she receives." Krishna says " How can I request my mother to come. We dumped her in the old age home then." He was hesitating. Next day morning Ragini got up early and asked Krishna to accompany her to old age home. Krishna went and requested. His mother faithfully accompanied them back to Krishna's house. This shows a mother always give importance for her son's wishes. You are in no way an exception. You will be remembering about KK all the time.
I think just not being able to see her even if it is not much now is what you will miss. The wonderful nights of poking into her room and seeing her peacefully sound asleep. It won't be easy when she leaves and know that we will be here for you, and always remember that she is doing a wonderful thing with going to Job Corp as the future is awaiting for some big changes for her. Try and be as positive about her leaving as you can so that she knows you are very proud of her upcoming new life. The other stuff will be like a breeze and you will not miss any of them. lol
I'm sure once she's gone you will miss hearing her say mommie. The other stuff, you might not miss as much lol
@stephcjh (32385)
I think you will miss all of the above. I love my daughter also and some of the stuff that she does, gets on my nerves too but I miss her when she is gone.
Well, I would think that the thing that you would miss the most would be her sloppy ways, I know that is one thing about my children that I won't miss when they grow up and aren't in the house any more. However, I will miss them calling for me all of the time. But, what you are going to find, and I know this from my own experience is that there probably won't be many days (especially not at first) where she doesn't call you on a daily basis at the very least.
I bet you will go through a time when you would love to have her messing in your stuff just to have her back cause you miss her so badly. Don't girls usually mess in their mom's stuff? I remember getting into my mom's jewelry and clothes. And my daughter and I used to use eachother's clothes when I smaller.
LOL It sounds like she's driving you nuts!! Maybe you two need a nice long break from eachother, and it looks like that's what you are going to get. I know parents and children will always love eachother, but there's nothing from stopping them driving eachother absolutely nuts! LOL