Shopping for your needs.

Most of you were shopping recently for your kids school supplies. Pencils and paper along with all the newest outfits. I was blessed not to have to do that this year.. I do have to shop for my winter wear though. I find I want one more pair of bear paws in another color. I need without a doubt jeans.. what is it your shopping for this fall?
Well i have bought my boyfriend two long sleeve shirts and two short sleeve shirts for this winter and a couple new pairs of jeans already. One pair of jeans i will wrap for christmas with all the shirts i have bought. He also needs a new pair of sneakers and i will get those hopefully this weekend or in october to save money since i have a gift certificate for 50 dolalrs at rackroom and then i have 10 dolalrs off in october coupon so that would help if he finds something in there he likes and then i will order him a miami heat shirt with the money i make here off amazon and i will have about 17 or 18 dollars in my paypal account to get him something. I got some winter stuff for my birthday since we will be going up north and my mom bought me a scarf and some gloves and that helped me out as well as a brown hat and some long sleeve shirts i needed as well. I like shopping when things arent expensive too and i can find some good deals on things.
if you like shopping for free you can check my profile for a listia link. I like shopping for clearance items. like tomorrow is my birthday and I will be buying myself two pairs of jeans.
@thanks1961 (7049)
I prefer to go for only the most essential things and really needed ones only. As each and every item become heavily priced, we need to go for a selective shopping which is become very reserved for all things. Need to spend wisely to get better savings.
I don't really need anything, though I would like a few more sweaters. But for this fall we will take it easy and make do. I can see you and your bear paws styling about in NY. I did not have to buy any supplies as my kids are grown as well, and both completed college.
@stephcjh (32328)
I was lucky to not have to do it for the first time ever also. I do need to buy myself something too though. I always did without so she could have for school.
I would like to shop for some long tunic type tops. I wish that Quacker Factory was cheaper. I love their stuff. I bought the coolest sweatshirt with a peace sign done in studs. Have just about worn it out. I do like my peace signs. I would like a comfortable pair of boots too. We'll see.
@cher913 (25891)
i need to get boots for both my daughters. i would also like a pair of jeans and leggings for myself but we will see how the money holds out.
I just did shop online, but not for myself, but for my upcoming baby. I still don't have those beddings and such so I still need to look out for more ways to save and search if there is something that offers cheaper. So far, I am enjoying discounts and at the same time free shipping on Cash on Delivery, its the most convenient way for me, I don't need to swipe a card and most of all I don't need to commute or go to mall, its really a super saver!
At this point, nothing. I have tons of clothes and no job. I have fabric and I can make some clothes if I decide I need to. I have sweaters and coats and boots. The only thing I may need is winter dresses for church, but I can make those if I decide I want them.
@Jenith (1382)
I think I'm lucky that I live here in a tropical country. There's no need for me to shop different types of clothes. I don't have enough budget for that.
I need a couple of new skirts, and when summer comes again, I need some new summer tops. I have enough sweaters etc. but not a lot for summer. Also, the next thing I need is a haircut. I like to keep my hair just above my shoulders. It's now down way past my shoulders, and it's driving me nuts!! Wanted to get it cut last month, but $h!t happened, and we ran out of money. LOL