What is your opinion about mp5 ?

Friends I hear that many mylotter are also members of the site mp5 . I have not joined as I feel more at home in mylot . How is the site ? What are the pros and cons ? Do you put up your profile picture there as they pay $ 5 for that ? How is the site different from mylot ? Please share your views and experiences .
@sujaysen (594)
If you are talking about MyPage5, I have been a member of that site since 2.5 years. I have got paid from them for three times. They are genuine site. But after your reaching to the minimum payout, you have to wait for their admin's kind consideration for any rectification and you may have have to request for more than one time to send your payment. From my last two payments they have deducted my several dollars for which they said that they have no time to clarify my details as they have hundreds of account like me. Again when I have written them strongly, they suggested me to work on Facebook or Twitter for any better payment option, ha ha. What a fine joke indeed. This all happened to me but it may not happen to you. It is not very difficult to earn a minimum of $25 if you give your much time and efforts to that site. But, if you do any plagiarize for any contents etc. you have to loose your several earnings by lot of deduction. Hope my experience in MP5 will help you in some way. Eish you all the best.
Thanks sujoy for your detailed comment . I got a very clear picture of the site . Wish you good luck too .
@sujaysen (594)
You are most welcome friend. It costs nothing to help someone by suggesting something, ha ha. Anyway, happy mylotting.
@oindy54 (3446)
Even I would like to thank you for sharing such a detailed review of the site.I will not think of joining the site after reading this.I love Mylot and all Mylotters are so nice here(even you) and the admin as well is a friendly and helpful person. Cheers.
I used to be a member of mypage5. It is really nothing compared to mylot. There are too many limits, while at mylot we don't have any. And I found the minimum cashout was too high to reach.
Thanks for sharing your views . There's none like mylot .
@salonga (27995)
I'm an inactive member of mypage5. After I got my first payment I decided to abandon that site. It is a very boring site. It is not like myLot where you can find some life and excitement. Yes they do pay more per post but they put limit on the number of posts you can make. Every activity is paid like posting photo, video, posting,and commenting. But, you are not allowed to exceed the limit. They are also not prompt in releasing payment. Unlike here at mylot that you get paid as scheduled as soon as you reached your minimum payout. At mp5 the payout is 25 dollars and once you reached that amount you have to request for payment and you will have to wait till they find the time to send you the money. They don't feel obligated to pay all at once but rather the members should wait for them till they find time to release the money. And guess what? When you receive the money, chances are...there are some deductions for some violations you committed without you knowing. I got deduction because I ranted in my post about the delay of my payment. They said it is a violation of rule so I was deducted some amount. Well, I did not work on that site after that.
Thanks salonga for briefing me about mp5 . From what you said I find mylot is far better from all aspects . Good luck friend !