Several Years After Life Extension

@LifeGuru (923)
Okay, I've heard that several years after you get married... By kissing your spouse each time you leave - the house - the car - Going to work Where ever you'll part from each other for hours... It'll extend your life by 5 years. Just something I heard on the radio... Now, don't go kissing them just because of that fact. You gotta truly do it out of love!!! That's why you married them right? Some people these days in their late 40s start lagging with the intimacy of the relationship. Believe it or not, there are still some people out there who still are passionate about their relationship in those ages. People who fall out of that love train 10 years after their marriage tend to just lose interest every now and then after having kids. Would you be the happy old couple who still has that intimacy in their life without flaunting it in public? Or will you be the couple who constantly fight and bicker and rarely hear the "I love yous" when you're older and stay together for the sake of the kids? Hey, a healthy relationship is a good relationship that would last a life time. Even if you did not or forgot or perhaps already said... Go tell your spouse how much you love them. Sure they might think something's up but you would surely make them feel good inside.
I have been with my boyfriend for 4 or 5 years and I still get butterflies in my stomach when I see him walk into the room. We are still very much in love. Although we aren't married and don't have any children yet, I don't see our love ever fading or lagging any intimacy. We tell each other how much we love each other every night before bed and even throughout the day. We will kiss each other before bedtime and again during the day time off and on. I think the best way to prevent falling out of love with one another is by appreciating them every day, taking the time to realize how much that person means to you, and take the time to show them how much they mean to you. I also believe the whole kissing your spouse each time you leave could extend your life by 5 years. If you're carefree and happy in a relationship you'll want to live longer to share more time with them!
@LifeGuru (923)
OMG! You're my age! xD Nice! It's great to see couples with a healthy relationship. Good for the two of you. :D I hope one day you two would decide to tie the knot since you both seem solid. I found my Mr. Smiley Prince Charming guy 3 years ago, and he's been talking about marriage and stuff since he loves me a lot. We're both rather possessive of each other in a scary way but we continue to keep each other happy. Just two more months till I get to see him again and move in with him to the city where he's doing his studies. I'm graduating next week so I gotta move out to take care of him and give him my tender loving care in sickness and in health. People tell me the best age to get married is 28... I'd say when ever you're mutually ready, financially stable, and know the person you love inside and out. The person in the relationship is not just your partner but your best friend for life! Smiley guy and I talk every day via msn since he had to move away , we also text, and have 4 - 6 hour monthly phone calls during our monthiversary. Sometimes we exchange gifts, sometimes we're too busy so we write each other something from the heart. Wow, thinking about this makes my chest feel funny. xD I admit, I'm still in love with him! I was reluctant to get into a relationship before since there's a lot of people out there who get into a relationship and don't intend for it to last. =/ I also wasn't into scruffy guys since it wasn't hot... So it was a bad first impression, but next time I seen him during that time when him and I were starting out as friends... HOLY CRAP HE'S CUTE!!! But I didn't wanna fall for him with the looks, so I had to ignore that fact... And get to know him better rather. I gave him a hard time just to prove how much he really loves me and it turns out we have a lot in common with some differences, but a lot in common!
I felt like I was reading a novel! Just kidding. Wow, we are the same age, nice! My boyfriend and I plan to tie the knot eventually when the time is right. As you mentioned somewhere in that long reply of yours, people should get married when they are mutually ready, financially stable, and know the person you love inside and out. I got the "know the person I love inside and out" part down, but we are not yet ready financially. It seems like every time something is going good, financially, something goes bad! It sounds like you really love/like that Smiley guy and that's a very good thing! Aww, you should totally write a poem for him! I never understood people that were in relationships and weren't happy with the relationship. I think all relationships need to be great and you should feel wonderful every time you're with your partner! I wish you and your smiley guy a bright future as well! :)