Is it true? Still no Remote Control invent to control the voice of women

Dont feel wrong this a funny discussion enjoy but if you feel it is bad then you can use negative sign and fanta always with you for your supporting. Last night my husband's brother wife was shouting loudly and my husband's brother is comedy man so he told me Bhabhi still no remote control is invent to control the voice of wife, if our TV voice is loudly then we can control it by Remote but if biwi is shouted then we cant control and feel helpless then fanta laughed loudly ha haha hah..and tell dont tell the joke she is in anger please handle her. Everyone knows for fanta this week is only on TV, Movie and Biwi(wife)therefore start the discussion on it. Why women voice is more loudly then men and capacity is also more to bear the tension. Is it true no remote control can control the voice of women and fanta know after reading this discussion more women will shouting on me.
@surekharathi (14134)
HAahha.... I am laughing loudly what a discussion Remote control for wife. If it is invent and you will sale in your TV show room then first order from my husband they will tell you give me for my wife ahh...because I am a Indian talkative married women ahah..
Hii talkative women You have no work other than laughing haha.. everytime laughing ahah...I am also laughing the first customer will be your husband hahah... great so I will invent Remote control..
@dpk262006 (56599)
Every husband desires that someone should invent a remote control device so that he could control his wife's loud volume when she shouts non stop. Same may be the case with women who may desire a similar device for their shouting hubbies.
@dpk262006 (56599)
Heartiest congratulationson crossing 500 mark.
hiii laddu Means you are also searching the remote for your wife ahhah...thanks yes I cross my 500 points see new funny discussion..
@dpk262006 (56599)
Do you want me repeat these words that many are searching for 'special remote control' and that includes me.
@Sreekala (24322)
Hi fanta, First of all I am sorry my dear for being late. I was busy with my topic now completed the comments there. Your topic is really funny and your brother in law is very funny too. (I can’t find any reason to mark the negative sign on your topic). If they can invent a remote control for controlling the voice of their wife, their life will be a heaven (lol). Luckily they can’t do it now but he can do one thing, make the volume of TV in maximum so that nobody listen her voice. What an idea sir ji…
Hii dear sree Yes you are very late but dont worry still I am here haha..and join now new funny discussion TV show room in mylot. Yes my brother in law really funny. Hahah...what a idea madamji...
@stary1 (6622)
LOL I bet some men and women wish they had a remote to not just turn down the volume but to turn off voices completely.... well maybe because women's voices are higher they just sound louder???...mens deep voices are loud too
Hiii stary You are right both required the remote to turn off the volume haha..means the control should able only turn off the volume not turn on haha..great mind. You are right women voice is higher aahh..
@jaiho2009 (39001)
Well, if there is a way to control a wife voice when nagging and put in "mute" mode I am sure,women also wants another remote control.. a remote control that enables to control their husband to follow whatever they (wife) wants. have a good day
Hii jai This not good idea and fanta is not like it but you are right women also needs remote control to control the voice of man aha... hahah...
@Keola12 (717)
Remote Controls were not invented to control the voice of women. I think any man who turns up the volume of his television to drown out his wife's voice is simply just being rude and inconsiderate, in addition to being disrespectful to his wife.
Hmmm... Interesting topic you have actually choosen. Personally, I work in a maintenance department, so basically I work with men all day long, they are 100 times louder than us women in this office. My hubby also works in the department and sometimes when I call his office I get a headache becasue everyone in there is screaming from the top of their lungs. And the funny part is when I ask why are they fighting, they tell me we aren't fighting were having a civil conversation. I don't like to scream, unless I really have to which is actually very rarely. So I think the remote control should be more for men than women. I liked the topic, it was a bit different...
@koperty3 (1877)
Well I suppose to be one of them to yell at you... How would you like to be control by remote control? And every time when you ask you husband to do something he would switch you off? I would be mad and destroy such remote immediately. I like to be free to say to him what I want and when I want. No one one will shut up me. Seriously I hope this kind of gadget would never be invented. All the best my friend.