Remember my friend from jail

Well you know they put her in a drug program a month back. well she had her son two months early. Guess what she had him the 28th and our birthday was the 29th. so now she gets to celebrate for son every year with hers. I can't wait to find out what she named him. I am going to buy something for the baby. she did not have her shower yet or anything.
I am not only happy that she is out of jail but in a rehabilitation program. This will help her stay clean and be able to dedicate her time in being a good parent. It is wonderful that she is able to do all this and be there for her son. Nice of you to buy the baby a gift as I am sure she probably could use all the help she can. Maybe introduce her to freecycle once she is on her own. She probably could get some nice gently used items that she will need for her and the baby.
@ravisivan (14055)
I am unable to follow "freecycle". Is it similar to "Goodwill " where my daughter and son in law use to put their used ones so that it may be of use for others.?
@ravisivan (14055)
happy birthday to your friend. I am sure you would have celebrated that very well. You would have given a good gift to the baby.
@stephcjh (32327)
Wow. Congratulations to her. Happy lat Birthday to you. My daughter had her first baby on the 24th.
Two months early huh? Hope the baby is okay and healthy. Poor little thing. That will be nice to have a close birthday and celebrate it so close. My kids and I have our birthdays all in the Fall and Winter. Makes it easier than having them spread out all over the calendar.
That is really interesting timing!! For the sake of the child, I certainly hope she's able to keep her act clean, and stay out of ail. For the sake of herself too, but especially for the sake of her son