The loser embarrassed my child in front of all our neighbors.

I was home when the loser called and got upset because my daughter wanted to go to a party tonight. she begged him to go with her he said no. So,he must have known I was still at home. Adrian comes to pick me up and I go outside. I then get a call while riding that her boyfriend was in front of my house calling my daughter a whoree and a slutt. Saying how can you go to a party while your period is on. your a nasty slutt. My daughter beeped in on the phone crying and my heart just broke. I thought he had hit her. But,I had to tell her to leave that man alone and get on with her life. her plane arrangements came today. she will be on the 11 o clock flight monday. I wish she could leave tonight. I never heard of a woman not able to go to a party because of her cycle. what a joke. He must want her home under his stupid self.
What an absolute loser! I am sorry to hear she was hurt this way, this is so wrong of him and only garbage does things like this. He only used those words because he wanted to make her hurt enough so she does not go to the party. Perhaps with this one she will realize she cannot waste any more efforts with someone like this. It must have been hurtful as she knows in her heart that when you love someone you do not do things like this. I am so hoping that Monday rolls around quick as she will start a whole new life without him. I do hope she decided to go to the party regardless as there is life beyond this guy.
She went out and got hr nails done and bought some shoes to go to the party in. I am glad the party is near to adrians place. we will go there tonight so she can stay with us.
Wonderful and am glad she is going to the party. Gosh there is a life outside of this guy and she should know she does not need this guy and or his st@pidity.
I got a nice dress from one of my friends. she is wearing it and will look so nice.
oh gifts I do hope she wakes up now to what a real loser that man is before she leaves. what a nasty thing to say to her and what did he mean by that anyway.guess that's how ugly he really is and she was defending him. oh my.So Monday she is off on her life changes and away from the loser.Yes this loser sounds like a user which is not what she needs.What on earth had her cycle to do with going to a party.his mind is really filthy is it not.
What a stupid jerk. That ought to show her what an idiot he is. Hope she just gets on with her life and leaves that nimrod alone!
I don't think she will see the light anytime soon..
@omchesunche (1755)
hmm..that was really terrible.that situation will be remind on your child memory for years..So it's better to recover with other activities that she likes..Hopefully she can forget those incident in near future..
bI hope so being she is also leaving and stressed out.
This is not the same thing but in Native American pow wows a woman who is on her "Moon" is not allow in the sacret Circle. But this is not to embarasse any woman but is a custom adopted by the Native American culture, or at least the ones that I have associated with. This "boy" is just that a boy who is not emotionally mature enough to handle any true relationships with any female. Just be glad that he is not like most other "men" and those man that I associate with would not tolerate his misbehavior.
Adrian was so pissed to know he was out there with is friend. He could not believe he would tell his friend such personal stuff.
@Keola12 (717)
The guy sounds like a jerk. I think you are doing the right thing by having your daughter going to see you. I also think that she is very blessed to have a parent such as yourself who looks out for her best interest.
I feel like hiding her till she leaves next week.. Thanks very much.
I would not let her out of my sight after this incident and what happened the last time that she was supposed to leave.
This idiot sounds sick and disgusting. Since when can you not go to a party because of your period? I'm sure it's not like your daughter just goes to parties and sleeps with everyone there. If that loser was so concerned about it he would have gone to the party with her. I'm glad your daughter went to the party even though her idiot didn't really approve. It's sad that he had to hurt her like that and I'm sorry she had to go through that. But maybe this is what it'll take for her to realize he's a no-good jerk and that there's somebody out there that'll treat her with the respect that she deserves.
Courtknee,he went on facebook and told his page that she slept with his friend. I can't tell you how much this child is with him here or he is with her at his place. he is just nasty and cruel.
He has been talking to his ex who bailed him out of jail. She got upset about it and he wants her to understand his situation but he is such a loser to her.
What does being on your cycle have to do with going out with your friends? What world does he live in? So should she lock herself up in her room til it's over? I'm praying for you and I'm glad she got in despite the mishap a few weeks ago! Goodspeed to her!
he is too darn controlling..
The first thing he needs to do is learn to control his own behavior and mouth. Come on Monday get KK outta there!
That is emotional abuse, and it is just as bad as if he had hit her. Sure it's not physical, but it's emotional. I have been emotionally abused, although not that badly. It was still bad, and it was still emotional abuse. He didn't just embarrass her, he completely hurt her infront of the neighbours. Are your neighbours smart enough to see that he's a lower?
I don't personally know any of my neighbors. I know someone called the landlord and so the landlord don't want her boyfriend on his property..
I guess that must mean that I am the same things as she is as well because I'm on my cycle right now and yet I'm still getting ready to go and visit with a friend of mine. I can't believe that that person was so ignorant as to embarrass your daughter in front of her neighbors and friends and it must also mean that he really doesn't care anything about her because if he did, then he would have wanted to spend time with her before she was leaving.
@stephcjh (32327)
Exactly. My daughter is married to someone like that. He is now sitting in jail. He comes up with some off of the wall stuff like that too, but she won't stay away from him and she still wants to be with him.
@carolscash (9500)
Tell KK that this guy is a complete jerk and let her read the messages on here and she will see that we all say that. There is no way that he should have done this to her and if she did sleep with his friend, maybe he won't be such a complete jerk. I wish her the best and there is a good man out there someplace, but this loser is not it! He wil be sleeping with his ex while she is gone if he isn't this time.
Well, most people go to parties to meet people and hang out. He thinks this of her and is jealous. What a jerk! This guy is a horrible human being. I hope that your daughter getting away from him will end whatever feelings she had for him and she can move on. I really don't understand what she sees in him except the male part of him anatomy.
@LifeGuru (923)
What the hell? o.O LADIES! LADIES! LAAAADIIIIESSS!!! When a girl is in an abusive relationship, THEY SHOULD LEAVE THE MAN'S GOOD FOR NOTHIN BUTT ALONE! Honestly! A man should worship a woman's ground she walks on if he loves her (metaphorically speaking or literally)!!! Really!!! A girl can go to a party period or not! I go to parties on my period and I'm fine! Her ex (and hoping he is now) probably wants to make up a stupid excuse for her not to go to a party because he's a dumb @$$!!! Honestly! If the guy does not respect you, LEAVE HIIIIM! It's okay to be heart broken, might take weeks, months, or even years to heal depending on how important they are to you right? The guy needs is butt kicked! One day, she'll maybe find a better guy who'd love and appreciate her. Not now, not today, not tomorrow, but one day! She does not need to go looking for a new man, the new man would come to her and R-E-S-P-E-C-T HER! Heck, I've had a cousin who had a boyfriend who tried to smash her face with a gym dumbbell... WHAT A DUMBBELL! xD Really!? You hurt a girl or someone who's got a lot of people who got their back and expect a butt whooping! =/ I feel sorry for your daughter, she DESERVES BETTER THAN THAT. I've been chasing down a low life for 3 long years 2 years ago? Did I learn? No, I had to learn the hard way then gave up, then focused on myself and figuring things out. Then months after I gave up... Someone new came along and he was GORGEOUS. o.o I was skeptical at first when he did not shave but getting to know him and a second look was all I needed. And my family approves of him... Don't wanna go into any further details but after years of hard BS, things will always turn out for the better. What good does this man even bring for your daughter? Shouldn't a relationship be something for two people to be mutually happy? o.O Depending on the age, if she's under the 20s age he has no right to even call her a slutt! Even if she's in her 20s that still counts as abuse. Seeming that you've called him a "Loser," you definitely disapprove of him. I hope for better things for your daughter, she's gotta be strong to face the world and not let anybody bring her down. Besides if he won't leave her alone, get a restraining order and let karma take its toll. Gotta love karma.
@sid556 (31003)
Oh I would have made Adrian turn that car around and go right back there! After what he did to her the last time, I would not of taken any chances. Well, It has been 6 hours since you started this discussion so I am guessing and hoping that he didn't get any more violent with her and all ended well??? I don't have a clue as to what her cycle has to do with her going to a party but this guy seems kind of crazy. I wouldn't waste too many brain cells trying to understand him.