LOVE AT FIRST SITE REAL AND LONGLASTING RELATIONSHIP?OR TEMPORARY?

@humbleme (1004)
GUYS/GIRLS WHAT DO U THINK LOVE AT FIRST SITE REAL AND CAN BE LONGLASTING RELATIONSHIP?OR TEMPORARY?ONLY EXPERIENCE HOLDERS OPINION.
@williamjisir (22904)
Love at first sight is hard to say that it will long-lasting or temporary. It mainly depends on how much they share in common. Their common interest counts a lot in maintaining the relationship between them both. You know, love at first sight can be the reason of one's beauty and attractive appearance, but this is only the outside part, which is less important than the inner beauty. I once fell in love with a lady when I was young for her beauty, but later I found that she was not the kind of person that I was chasing and I gave up soon.
@humbleme (1004)
Hello williamjisir, Thanks verymuch for digging out my old post which I didnt get a single response.I strongly feel there are differences between like and love and also infatuation and love.I think we start liking someone when we get the oppertunity to communicate with each other and we find something in common in regards of likes and dislikes, again I think infatuations are very much related with our eye pleasure with unreasonable opaque temporary passions, therefore love at first site most of the time is infatuation and cant turn into along lasting relationship or marriage unless infatuations turns to liking after transparent communications and liking turns into deep friendship with reciprocal feelings towards each other and finally it converts to a succesful love.Thanks again.
You are welcome, friend. I am happy to have dug it out for this topic to get more responses. I hope that my response to this dicussion will bring more responses to it.