Ethics is something to be considered

In our daily life, we need to act according to the human ethics. We must not throw empty shoppers or empty biscuit packets on the road. OR we must avoid to throw banana peals on the road while driving a car. These all things, if done, make everyone of us happy and easy. Many of us don't consider these small things which make other annoyed and cause the rage in the hearts of people. So, it is good to consider these things of ethics to make our people happy.
@thanks1961 (7049)
While I reading your lines, I just gone back to around 15 years ago with an incident which happened to me. I had gone for a wedding reception along with few female colleagues around 8:30, after office hrs. After waiting upto 9:30, we could not have the dinner and we decided to have few snacks and leave the place. I had to go to a different place taking one of the girl to a different location as it was past 10 pm. After dropping her at home, and reach to a nearby railway station it was around 11:30 and there was no train for the last 15-20 mts. When about a train arrived, I saw a group of people brutally beating up a man so pathetically and all of them jumped into the train when the train reached on the station. They continued beating the guy inside the train also. I simply said one man that he will die if you beat him so badly. They suddenly turned to me and started beating upon me. You can imagine how it can be a group of 6-8 people handle a single man. Still, I tried to resist as many of them were drunk. Mean time, the train reached the next station and just before stopping the train, I jumped out of the running train and some how I reached home around 2:30 am at home by the help of a taxi man. I was there in the hospital for 3-4 days. It was my wrong question to the crowd and some kind of ethics makes a lots of troubles to others. Last week also, a person was simply spitting on the road, he was just walking ahead of me and within the 5 mts. of walk behind him made me angry and I asked him, what is this and I am noticing since last few mts. you are spiting quite a lot of time on the road while walking. Instead of saying a sorry, he turned up me lifting his fists upon me. Finally I said sorry and I just skipped the situation nicely thinking that I am living in a place where there are a lot of cultured people are living!!!
Thanks Thanks1961 for a long story to share with us here on mylot. I think you had bad experience in both of the incidents. I agree with you in this regard that people react badly when they are said to do not bad sometimes. It is just the lack of the manners which are learned at home. And, those who don't act upon the rules of ethics , most of the time, they have same ill-mannered family back-ground.
Hi dear, Thanks for your response. In fact I used think the if people behave in association with their culture and education, we can expect a better output. If we got a little bit thinking power and a small share of humanity, we will get better combination. It is my pray that people can improve their overall behaviour if they can balance their life slightly here and there. Have a nice day, Thank-s
@thanks1961 (7049)
Our ethics - What to tell too much if we can express in a word or two
The whole story in a single world
@tigeraunt (6331)
hello muzammil, we hear of news and videos of floods all over the world. the usual reason is that drainage canals and pipe lines are blocked with debris like plastic, styrofore, and yes, even biodegradables like banana peels and leaves and things so small unimaginable would cause flooding - garbage. it is a pain in the head to see people who throws without consideration to others and nature.people without ethics are also without discipline. i hope the government sends stiffer penalties to people caught doing this act. i would suggest community service like cleaning some place owned by government as penalty. that way they learn their lesson. have a nice day. ann
You are correct. If we make other people to be happy, it reflects in our happiness. First of all we should make our parents happy, then friends and surroundings.