I like gettingthings on sale

Someone opened the ziplock bags so they taped it up and dropped the price to $1.82 another thing was taped up 12 rolls of toilet tissue. $3.00 and some nestle crunch snack size bars for $1.75. I love it when I see that sale section in the corner. I go there and always find bargains. Makes me like shopping..
• Marion, Kansas
I like to find good deals on over ripe fruit. You got some good deals on some things that will last you a while.
we get that here to and I buy them as well.
Oh yes clearance usually is the best place to look at when it comes to certain items. I don't mind that something like ziplock bags box was previously opened as long as they are clean and intact I certainly would not mind the cheap sale. When ever I am shopping I do look to see if anything I can use from the clearance section.
I could sure use this toilet tissue..
@inertia4 (26582)
I like sales also. But I always look at anything that was opened up. I would not buy any food type product that was opened, but things like paper towel or toilet paper is different. I always look for a sale.
I also like getting things on sale because I want to find a good deal and it's fun to find something I want for a good price.
@cher913 (25895)
since we cant go crazy with coupons here in canada, i do look for sales and stock up somewhat. generally though, it seems that the stores have the same things on sale week to week.
@jennybianca (12918)
I love specials too. On the weekend, I went to the market and found these real cute elephant earings for only $2.00. I know it is cheap silver, but they don't look rubbishy, and even if they only last a few months, I think it is good value. There is a big warehouse naer where I live. They have all sorts of great bargains on cleaning products, electrical products, shampoo, and pet ware.The other week I bought this great new cat litter tray for only $12.00. In pet stores they would be up to $50.00.
• Mexico
LOL It's the strategy of sellers to make you buy more. they know how much you like seeing rices dropped, and they know it's not you the only person there out who loves that. Just keep your pocket healthy and never buy what you have no idea what to do with ! I used to be a buy-it-all just like you, but then one day I learn I had to learn restraining me a bit, or I would go insane.
@gloryacam (5546)
I love things on sale! Often I buy clothes that have 30% - 50% off them. I also like those with freebies. With the coming Christmas holidays, I see a lot of stores starting to put up their "sale" signs. Good shopping ahead!!!
@bnpraveen (172)
hai friend getting things via bargain makes feel happy than going for fixed price.i usually prefer bargain than fixed, some times bargaining makes me anger too. need a lot of patience to work out on bargaining....
@shanemae (1025)
i love shopping when prices are marked down. that means i can save more and buy more! but i always look for damages before i purchase the thing cause common sense tells me that price is low maybe because the quality is diminished so i always look for any damage or break on the product. as or food i look for it's expiration date.
@stephcjh (32385)
I know what you mean. I like finding these bargains also when they mark the stuff down like that.
@katrinapaz (2438)
i also love the bargain section of the store. there are a lot of things there that would surprise you and make you get your money's worth but then we still have to scrutinize the bargains because they may be expired already.
I do love a bargain. They have a basket in the corner over at the store across the street. Always something I can't do without. And we have a dollar store just afew blocks away that is actually having a sale. Discount stores are all over this town. My daughter loves them.