Adrian is mad because I won't got to work with him.

I know he is worried about me being lone right now. I understand his reasoning.. I just left my child and I don't want to be around anyone. I just want to sit here and wait for the phone to ring. Se is delayed one hour and will be calling me back. I am now feeling bad because he thinks I am going to do something stupid. I want to go for a walk though. But,I might as well just sty here.
Yes although it is a good idea to be around others while feeling blue about her departure, for today though it is important not to miss her call. She will be quite busy in the days ahead and maybe will not have the time to call often so being there today is important. Tell him that you will tomorrow or some other day but that today, you need to be sure she arrived safely. Let him know you will be of no use if you don't here from her today. Let him know you are amongst friends here who will be keeping tabs our our Sharon.
I think she got on the plane without calling me. I am nervous and this is not good. I keep calling and she won't answer. I know she is sleepy s well.
You will hear from her as I am sure that once she arrives and realizes mommy won't be in the same room she will call. One thing is that once she settles in they usually do not call much so remember that she is a Teenager. lol
@carmelanirel (21108)
Tell him that you need to know your daughter made it okay. I mean does he have reason to believe that you will do something? If so, maybe a friend or neighbor can check in on you..Plus you can be active here on mylot, because your friends will be here for you..
I know he means well. I will be with him tomorrow if possible. I will call him in few minutes. Thansk
Yes, he means well, but he needs to be understanding that you want to make sure your daughter arrives safely. I mean what are you going to do while he is at work anyway? I don't know where he works, but I'd be bored stiff if I went to work with someone..
@MandaLee (3700)
Hi, I don't think you will do anything stupid.
I am waiting o my daughter to call me. I will be just fine..
Everyone grieves and feels the 'empty nest' sadness in their own way. It is a normal stage that we go through in life. Not easy. Maybe you can go with him to work at some point to just dispell the boredom. Just do what you feel like doing as you feel like doing it.
@stephcjh (32385)
I know what you mean. I worry about my daughter constantly too. I cannot function when I do not know if she is safe or not.
@Rosa26 (2620)
Love of a mother - Only a mother
I really understand how you feel, she is your child, but don't worry the heart of the mother only a mother can understand it, she will call you soon and she is fine.
@jaderamirez (1031)
I think both of you must talk to each other and tell each others feeling. Open communication helps in any relationship.