She is on the plane now..

Job corp gave each of the kids $6 to get food at the airport. a girl gave my daughter her $6 so she was able to buy something from wendy's. She said she has a very bad headache. I sure hope they let them unwind and rest since they are getting in so late. I am feeling much better now. I got my printer working and typed my baby a letter. It made me feel good. I will post it tomorrow with some money. Thanks for all the love. I am hoping I can remain like this for the rest of the night.
It is great to hear that she is now in route to Job Corp. I am glad they stopped and made sure they ate something before getting on the plane. The headache is probably just all the commotion she is undergoing with the change. I am also glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better and that the letter has given you some comfort to write. Keep praying and wishing her all the luck in the world. Think positivity and that she is doing something great with her life and this will help you remain calm.
I will and this should help me stop crying..
@carmelanirel (20979)
Wonderful, more good news...I knew she would make it and I am sure they will allow the kids to settle and rest this evening..:)
Oh I am hoping this is true it was a long day for them and we were up all night. she is so tired. I told her to sleep on the plane..
I am sure if she is tired enough, she will sleep on the plane..:)
That is great to know that she was finally able to get on the plane after all of the waiting that she had to do at the airport. I'm sure that the kids were allowed some time to unwind once they got to their destination before they had to start with the work that they are going to be doing. How far away did they send her, out of curiosity? I just found out the other day that a little boy that I used to watch was in the job corp for a couple of years and he was only a couple hours away from home.
Oh, that was nice of Job Corp. I would think that being young they can get the rest they need and get down to it soon. I hope you are okay and getting through this okay. It is time for me to go cuddle up with a thick and warm blankey and watch some television. I have been sick with that flu. Ugh!
That was nice of them to give them some food money while they were at the airport. I know I was curious and I will have to read the rest of your discussions of your daughters adventures to job core
@ebuscat (5949)
For me yes that's the result of more over it is okay if the plane good now.
@stephcjh (32327)
I hope everything works out for your daughter. I know how much you worry about her. I worry about mine too.
@jennybianca (12914)
What exactly is Job Corp? It is good that they gave your kids money to buy food, and the kind girl gave your daughter money too.
@carolscash (9500)
I am glad that she was able to get a meal and I am thankful that you feel better about the entire situation. She may able to rest when she gets there and be ready for a full day tomorrow to be able to know what is expected of her. As her parent, you deserve to miss her and worry about her.
@lelin1123 (15644)
• Puerto Rico
You must be so relieved that she is on her way to a new life and hopefully a fullfilling one. A new life that will teach her some great skills so she can have a great adult life earning her own money and taking care of herself. I hope she does great in school and makes you proud. You will be just fine if not, praying will help you get through the night. God Bless!
Good! I'm glad the Job Corps gave them some money, considering they were stuck there for awhile. I wish her a happy trip!
I am glad she got some food, that may be why she has a headache, or if she is used to drinking pop with caffeine then her head may be hurting. It is a new life, I am glad she made it to the plane.