Why would I buy a reflex camera ?

France
It's been some times now that I want to turn from digital into a reflex but I wonder if it's really a good choice for an amateur photographer like me ? I have been seduced by this one a lot http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B004MKNBJG/ref=s9_simh_gw_p23_d1_g23_i1?pf_rd_m=A1X6FK5RDHNB96&pf_rd_s=center-1&pf_rd_r=13RQPJ9YHQ1G2PA3WRK0&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=463375513&pf_rd_i=405320 and it says that everything is done to help amateurs like me making beautiful pictures like you're all guided on the LCD screen when you want to take a new pic. Is it really worth going for it ? I mean if I have a real desire to take photos.
@marinarovi (1318)
• Argentina
Personally I prefer Nikon cameras. But anyway, that Canon on your link sure looks nice. Do you really love to take good pictures? Then you definitely should get a reflex camera. It's completely different.
• France
I think I have a weakness for it and I'll go for it !
• Argentina
Then go for it, you won't regret it. If you love taking pictures, you'll see the quality difference and will never touch a non reflex camera again, . Besides, reflex technology does not age so fast, so you can keep your camera almost forever withour ever needing to change it for a newer model. Tell us your experience once you have it!
• France
That's a plus I can take in consideration ! I received it 2 days ago and it's amazing how all the automatic functions make the use so much easier.
@mehale (2200)
Basically it is still a digital camera from what I can tell. The Cannon Rebels are usually a good beginning camera. They are pretty easy to use and give good quality photos. It is also a good beginning amateur price range. I upgraded my old Cannon Rebel last year to a Nikon 400D and was really impressed with the difference in the photo quality though. But then again it would depend on how much you wanted to spend as well, as both the Nikon camera and the Nikon lenses are a bit pricey. They do have really good quality though.