Appreciating my referrals, thank u for the 25%

One or at least two have been very active under my wing for the last few months, with regards to the last pay out, i never would have reached that much if it wasn't for them. They have no idea how much the twenty five percent helped me through out everyday. Though i can still say i never really need the referrals just to reach the goal, but they helped me reassure that i can get it higher or at least get close a bit to 1$ a day. I want to thank them now, before they become inactive like the rest of the others.. Sorry though I wasn't much of a help these days, but i think others have helped you too. THANK YOU and have a nice day *going to now*
Wow. Congratulations. I still didn't have any referrals but I hope that I will get some too. And I think I should say 'You're Welcome'? :DD
@mantis36 (4237)
can you give me the link of that mp5?
hello brenda, you don't have to because you're not one of my referrals. anyways, enjoy mylotting at least.
@mantis36 (4237)
can a new member use an alien avatar in MP5 and can receive 5 dollar bonus too?
Hello Mantis, I don't know if they will accept alien, but there are others that don't have personal pictures there. the problem is that they don't allow personal pictures there, but you can still upload the alien avatar so that you can have the five dollar bonus
@mantis36 (4237)
do you have any link?
@syoti20 (5295)
I have tons of referral but they aren't active anymore.
hello syoti, i got active referrals once as well but they are not active any more too. but am happy they were at leastfor a short time though
@keihimekawa (2010)
Aww~ You're lucky to have active referrals! I hope I can get some too! Lol! Hope you'll be able to get more referrals soon :)
Hello keihimekawa, Not really lucky but it took a long while before i was able to get one and waited before they can be very active.some of those who are active before are no longer here at mylot but they're account remains. hopeyou get yourself soome referrals soon my friend. have a nice day
@indahfth (11173)
Happy feel, when we got active referral. I have a few referrals, there is an active, but not every day.
Hello indahfth, Like you, they are not active every single day but fortunately they are and i get the twenty five percent. Only i wish i could have new ones some day, it's really nice to have them around. Have a nice day to you
@stephcjh (32327)
That is wonderful. I think I only have one active referral out of about 30 people i referred here. I thank her too.
• Mexico
Hi Letran Knight: It's always good to thank people that helps you to reach your goals as for example, referrals do to you. In my case I only have an active referral in my account but I thank him because he sometimes work on the site and it helps me while he is also working here in the site. ALVARO