Relationship - break up?

@ardoy0731 (6865)
Do you believe and is it possible that lovers can still be good friends after their break up? OR just go in separate ways?
@ShyBear88 (17052)
I think it depends on how the relationship ends. If relations ends on good terms it makes it easier for two people to be friends and if it ends on bad then you might not ever be friends at all.
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Yeah bad break up really hurts a lot that takes a long period of time to heal and move on.
@ShyBear88 (17052)
Not all bad break ups are hurtful. Some are for the better then the worse.
@aerous (13474)
I think it depend on the break up. If they break up because they decide it. They should be still a friend... But if the break up will hurt someone due to unreasonable things. I think this is depend on the time when the wound being heal... It's hard to accept that someone breaking up us due to somebody or cheated us without our knowledge...
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Its always depends on the break up but I think if the reason is too bad...they be having a hard time to regain the friendship..
@aerous (13474)
You right, friend. But if the break up is ended with good conversation. It will be always retain the friendship...
Yes, For me it is possible for ex lovers to be friends if there is no left feelings for each other. I have an ex boyfriend and we're good friends now but we're not that close and its okay for me if he's sharing his feelings for the girl that he likes because I feel nothing. But there could also be a possibility to build back the relationship especially if both are single and they're having a good time together as friends. But for me, I don't like my ex to be my friend. Its okay for me that I don't have any news or updates about him especially if I'm single that time because I know I would just feel bitter about it. If he's my friend of course he's going to tell me about his new girlfriend and it would hurt me at least. So its better to go our own separate ways.
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Yeah, it is possible.in some way, to bring the feelings or pain back.But it is up to the people involve.I think it is a case to case basis.
@jaiho2009 (39021)
Yes, I can prove it. I had a separation long ago and it turns out to be a good separation. We stayed us friends and even had a better relationship as friends rather than being a lovers. it depends on how you accept the separation and acceptance is the best way to escape from hatred and anger. have a good day
@ardoy0731 (6865)
yeah I thinks its based on acceptance and moving on.On how you handled the beak up in positive way.And sometimes lovers became better friends after the break up.
@Judy890 (1633)
I believe they can be friends because I'm still friends with my ex bf but sometimes he could be a big flirt lol
@ardoy0731 (6865)
oh good for you,,, the friendship was not gone...
@tpisces (66)
its possible but it also depends on how the relationship ends & if you & the other partner choose to agree on being friends.
@ardoy0731 (6865)
depends on the break up but in time maybe they can friends again..
@rollylolly (2707)
It's possible but can only succede if there is mutual understand over the issue . I have seen it failed in case of my friend as after sometimes they kept reiterating the issues that led to the break up.
@ardoy0731 (6865)
yeah in some break up it wont work because sometimes they still remember the reasons of break up when they see each other.
@BeetleBam (171)
I think it is possible as long as the breakup was not too bad. If it was a peaceful breakup then you should be able to stay friends with them. Ofcourse I understand how awkward it might be.
@ardoy0731 (6865)
yeah if the break up is not that bad they became friends like nothing happened bad..
it is possible that ex lovers can still be friends, depends on how they end their relationship. of course it will take time, it can be months or years, but it is possible.
@ardoy0731 (6865)
yeah after all the wounds are healed..