What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20696)
this might seem like a heavy question but i was kind of wonderin.. what if you have the money, power and will. what if you're just a regular person but looking for forward to living in a better world.
@stephcjh (32327)
I wish alot more people were friendlier and trustworthy.
@MGjhaud (20696)
goodluck with that hehehe.. i wish that too, a simple smile may mean a lot to some people.
If I could change anything, there would be no more disease and, no more evil.
It always starts with yourself and then your friends...
• Preston, England
I would be torn between eradicating religion and making enough food for everyone
@MGjhaud (20696)
why remove religion? i understand some are at war because of some misguided devotions but not all of us for sure..
• Preston, England
@MGjhaud sadly those who do kill over beliefs are very powerful
@MGjhaud (20696)
@arthurchappell i get you. some people believe that by killing people (including innocents) they will go to heaven. maybe, instead of removing religion, stop the hate and the unlawful killing.
• Japan
I wish that people would stop being nasty to each other verbally, and in other ways, then replace that with positive helpful words and deeds.
@MGjhaud (20696)
isnt it a nice place if people treats each other nicely..? say a little compliment, say thank you, or simply a smile on their face. throw them angry people with kindness all the time.. bet it would be a sweet world.
@xstitcher (11805)
• Petaluma, California
I would love for more people to accept Jesus as their Saviour. :)
@MGjhaud (20696)
this ones the best response. if you have Jesus in you, you should also be able to see Jesus in others..
@hoong143 (1410)
No matter how. I hope people can be simple. We buy want we needs, not what we want.
@MGjhaud (20696)
contentment
@mantis36 (4238)
say "No to Child Labor" and that is the first initial step to a brighter future, since children are the hope of the nation.....
@MGjhaud (20696)
i see lots of children on the street because most of them were forced by their own parents. really awful to think and look at small babies they're carrying as a prop..
• Santa Rita, Venezuela
@MGjhaud It is an extremely difficult and open to thousands of things to change question, but honestly, when reading this question comes to my mind children and strays, I have a son and I am adopted, so if I could change the way that the poorest spend needs, create thousand whole foundations of which would have my whole surveillance that is not tainted or corrupted by the same managers who sometimes placed in those foundations
@iamshane487 (1157)
• Manila, Philippines
I wish the world is in peace and all people are treated fairly.
First , why not tell us what yours first ?
@ridingbet (55876)
family matters most to me.
@Daljinder (21716)
I would take away the people power to lie.... he he... There are many things needed to be changed but I would start with this one..
What would you change? I don't know what I would change. There is so much that needs doing.
@Lucky15 (33751)
If i have the money...i will use it for those who need a livelihood
@1hopefulman (30139)
I would give all evil people 1 month to start to change their ways. If they make an effort then more time would be given them as it takes time to change. The ones that are not willing to work at becoming better people I would ship all evil people to Mars.
@MGjhaud (20696)
haha poor Mars. what a nice person you are, willing to give people second chances. well God is patient, why cant we.
@skysnap (17805)
Hunger and Loneliness. I hope in this world nobody remains hungry and lonely. The world would be better place without the hunger and loneliness.
@MGjhaud (20696)
agree. i imagine those kids on the street during Holidays..
There are a lot of things to change. There should be no one homeless and no one going hungry.
@MGjhaud (20696)
thank God for shelter homes, orphanage, other institutes thats there to help those in need.
@acelawrites (11804)
I wish there'll be no more anger and avarice, that those who have wealth and power care for the needy.
@MGjhaud (20696)
yeah, if rich people would donate a million each and distribute it, i bet it would help a lot.