A dog of Flanders

Calgary, Alberta
When I was a kid, This show became a craze in my country I remember an anime adaptation of English Novel set in Belgium and it became phenomenal in my country. I remember how controversial its ending was when its finale is aired on Tv. everyone in my school then were liked shocked and talks about. I'm sure there are Filipino mylotters here who watched this as kid, I remember my classmates cant pronounced the title of this show, so they call it Patrash (its the name of the dog in the story)
@Timeout (419)
That anime was casted in my country aswell, I remember it very well. It was very sad. It reminds me the yearling, it really got recorded in my brain when the kid is forced to kill his own pet becaause the fawn is eating the crops.
• Calgary, Alberta
with all respect, are you sure we watched the same show? The show I talk about is about a boy who delivers milk with the help of his dog who pulls a cart. The boy lives with his Grandpa and he is talented in sketching.
@Timeout (419)
I know perfectly fine which show is it. And in my second sentence, I was talking about "The yearling" saying it reminded me the dog of Flanders because both are sad.