I ain't makin' no excuses for the many things I uses ....

Australia
To get me through the day. Let's see: there's Lipitor to control my cholesterol, St. John's Wort and Vitamin B to cheer me up, at lunchtime there's morphine for my pain, and at night there's a lovely glass of shiraz, maybe a Benedictine and Brandy or a Jack or Glenfiddich on the rocks, and, last but not least, a pipe of something green and gold and glorious to get me through the rest of the night. What do y'all use to get you through the day? Lash
@1hopefulman (33575)
I haven't needed any medication for a few years now. I rarely drink. I don't smoke. I do take care of myself by eating healthy (lots of fruits and vegetables), drinking water and doing daily exercise.
@sharra1 (6342)
Hmm well I did all of that too but it did not stop me getting sick. So now I do what ever exercise I can and I enjoy the odd luxury. Life is short we might as well enjoy what we can of it because once you get past 50 it is all downhill.
But when my earthly race is over and I'm ready for the clover and they ask me how my life has been I guess I'll have to say: I am a dork, and I know Dr. Hook, too. What do I use to get through the day? Well, I guess that depends on what day it is, how badly the day has gone, and what is available and at my disposal. Chocolate does wonders, you know.
Knowing that song puts you right in line for the BR lol. As for the chocolate, that's what my local virgin reckons (well, she was once, poetic licence lives). Lash
Yeah, but if you don't remember it, then did it really ever happen? She could have been "rosy" from the green and gold and glorious things that you did.
@p1kef1sh (45640)
I'd like to say just the love of a good woman (well several actually!). But there's a few. Chiefly Omeprazole for stomach acid, diltiazem for high BP and Simvastatin for cholesterol plus a small aspirin just in case. Shake rattle and roll.....
@buenavida (8275)
• Sweden
I havenĀ“t needed any medicines for a long time. Trying to keep my diet healthy and the thoughts positive. Stretching helps avoid pain and keeps the blood circulation better. I eat a lot of fresh fruit and vegetables and take some great food supplements that actually are food too, nothing synthetic. The asthma and arthritis I used to have, are gone thanks to this new lifestyle I adopted years ago. Obviously my health problems were simply lack of nutrition and getting enough of it, helped the cells to work again. Walking helps a lot too, even 15 minutes makes a big difference!