They saw me and started acting a fool.

I walked home from target to find people selling in yard sale. So,I went hoping to find me some long sleeve shirts. They had tons of clothing out there. I started looking though them and trying them on. Then I asked how much this cost which was a long sleeve t shirt. then one girl said $3 and one said $2 and so I bought it for two dollars. Then I I saw table of t shirts and sshe said these are 1$ and these are $3 child all those shirts were t shirts. I took my stuff said thanks and left. I am on my way with my neighbor to abig one we just saw. I needed money so came back home.
@carmelanirel (20979)
I went to a garage sale today and got a nice shirt for .50 and a conair hair straightener for .50 along with a candy mold of the Titanic. (My daughter loves the movie, so I thought I'd make her a peanut butter filled chocolate Titanic..)
bThat sounds like a great snack to eat on. I like going to this type of sale. I hope to get into one selling winter clothes before it gets cold.
Yes, not the healthiest of snacks, but she'll love it..Of course she is also one of those girls who are really skinny, so she doesn't have problems eating chocolate and gaining weight like I do..:O lol
I made myself a cookie today and was happy I ate just one. We do have to be careful.
I have not been to a yard sale in a long time. This doesn't usually take place around here. When I had my house I did two of them and did really well with getting rid of things I no longer wanted. There is something with yard sales that at times one can tend to buy what one does not need, as the cheap prices can get inviting. Have fun and I am glad that you are out and about today!
@jillhill (37383)
I know what you mean. I sometimes get caught up in the moment and buy something useless. My sister however always finds great things....wished I lived closer to her!
I got out because my neighbor cme for me. she comes by to check on me like adrian does. It was nice I went and got me 12 shirts for $14 and that was great stuff now I have something to wear going out. all I owned was short sleeve shirts.
I too wished around here there were some as the type of people that live around here probably just trash the real good stuff as they can afford to keep buying expensive stuff, that perhaps others could use for a few bucks. This is great news gifts that your neighbor is so caring. I like her.
@fannitia (2170)
• Bulgaria
I'm glad for you. It's a chance to find clothes that you could'n be able to afford in a store. Yard sales don't take place in my country and it is not a rich one. It seems that in the rich countries people know better how to apreciate money. Fortunately we have second hand stores and this is my chance to find cheap clothes of good brands. Good luck!
I am looking forward to a new one real soon.
@jillhill (37383)
It's been a while since I have been to a yard sale. The last thing I bought was a dress form....and it's still sitting in the same place I put it after I bought It! LOL....sounds like you got some deals!
I went to another one and bought 12 tops for 14 bucks.
I like going to yard sales once in a while. I've found some really nice things before. I got a music keyboard.. a yamaha for free at a yard sale. The girl said take it, it doesn't have a cord to it.. so I put 6 batteries in it and it has worked forever with just those same batteries in it.. and it's been over 2 years.
Now that is what I call a bargain..
Oh, there is nothing that I like more than a good yard sale. They really are a great way to save money and I have to admit that the vast majority of my children's clothes came from yard sales when they were younger. Now that they are getting older, it is more difficult to find clothes for them at yard sales, but that doesn't mean that I don't look from time to time. However, I got really lucky last week because a friend of mine was going to give the clothes that his son had outgrown to his sister so she could use them for her little girl. Well, I happened to be with her and she said, do you mind if Dorann takes them for Paul because they will fit him now and i DON'T HAVE ANYWHERE TO KEep things for Star that will fit her later.
@whatrow (793)
You are lucky to have so many yard sales in your country. I love them but, since I don't drive, I can only go to the ones very near my home.
@stephcjh (32327)
Sounds like you got some good deals.