I love my friend to death but somethings make me confused..

She always say when she comes in my house that we are two crazy people. she said look at Sharon she is always smiling. look t you two you guys are so in love. You guys are crazy your always under each other. I laugh it off because deep down am very confused. Should we be fighting and not spending time with each other. I am always smiling because seeing adrian makes me feel like a kid in a candy store. But,maybe I should stop smiling..
• Marion, Kansas
She may be a little envious that you are so happy. Do not stop smiling, ever. Count your blessings and enjoy all the good things in your life. I do not think she is being critical, but more like I said, she is envious.
That is just what adrian said about it when she left.
No Sharon don't listen to that kind of rubbish. You go girl and smile ALL the time, you love Adrian and he is good to you so why stop smiling? Some people are just jealous at times and will find anything to try and demise how we feel and or think. Don't let this be you.
This is how I feel about it as well. I am going to think about mking some chnges in my life but not with adrian.
• Marion, Kansas
It is good to just keep on smiling. It makes you feel good, and if she just thinks about it it should make her feel good to see you happy.
I would hope anyone who considered me a friend would also want to see me smiling as well.
@ladygator (3469)
Stop smiling? What for? So you can be all mopy passing along sad feelings? That would be CRAZY! And the getting along with one another and Adoring each other too?! why on earth would you want to stop that for someone else? Its you guys that are the couple and are together. So she should just be happy for you. But she might just not understand how two can be so compatible and it might make her feel like she wants it but wont ever have that. I would talk to her about how it does offend you and could she stop acting that way and saying those things. If not I would limit the time that she spends with the two of you.
I have been thinking about this and maybe your right. I need to look at it a bit more.
@ladygator (3469)
I am glad to give you something to think about and hopefully it helped at least a little. And I sure hope the outcome is a good one that you can keep spending time with your friend. But its kinda up to her though if she wants to be a little more considerate with her choice of words.
bThat is just how she is in life. I don't let it bother me for the most part. either you like her or you don't. she has really been a gret neighbor and friend for the most part.
i think she is outrightly jealous of you and always try to influence your thought process by sayin the negative words .I know it feels bad sometimes and we get doubts as to what we r doing right now is correct or not but look my friend if you have faith in yourselves and in yor partner then after that nothing should troble you .It is the trust that makes the realtion strong and our ability to withstand the test of time and negative views by our closeones shouldnt bother you .Think about it
Your right and this is what I am going to think about. I like my happiness.
Hi Sharon you have met the right man is why you are always snmiling as I know I was a gloomy gus til I met my hubby and he made me smile all the time as he was just an up beat person.great sense of humor and the eternal optimist he was like sunshine coming into my life. my son does this too when he comes into my room and sees me his face lights up just like his dad's used to do. We know when we have met the right person and it makes us happy. Happy people smile a lot. Maybe your friend is used to seeing people fight a lot or get upset'with each other and thinks that's just part of love. really it is not. love is happy and smiling. No don't stop smiling as it sounds like that is part of who you really are.hugs from hatley.
I know I ws just a bit confused about it. Like maybe I was smiling too much. I am just happy when we are together. I feel like I am loved and cared for.
@fannitia (2172)
• Bulgaria
I'll repeat it again: don't stop smiling. But this friend of yours is a little bit confusing. I don't know her but I believe that there are people with the so called bad energy. You should be careful because msny people are envious when they see others happy. I liked this comparison "like a kid in a candy store" and, fingres crossed, I wish you many, many sweet moments! Be happy!
Yes he makes me so happy I feel like I did when my mother would take me to a candy store.
@Theresaaiza (10080)
Maybe she's just not used to seeing you that in love. Let's face it, it's always cheesy and makes one uncomfortable seeing a couple wide-grinned all the time. If I were you, I wouldn't try to act different just so she'd stop commenting. If she can't handle the sight of you so lovestruck she'd better step out of the room. It is your right to be happy. Perhaps you can ask her when it's the two of you alone what is on her mind.
No I am not concerned about what is on her mind. I am happy and that is all I care bout. If it is a problem that it will be hers not mine.
@RitterSport (2452)
• Lippstadt, Germany
hi giftsandbagscom,its great you love Adrian so much and vice versa and he gives you a reason to smile after all the hard times you must have gone through in the past from what I know of your posts. Hope life continues to treat you well and you have planty to smile about.
@inertia4 (26778)
Isn't that a great feeling, like a kid in a candy store? I know because my girl is awesome. I went through a bad marriage, a long bad marriage. But now I have someone that totally gets me and understands me. And I am sure your guy totally gets and understands you to. Being in love is great, like floating on air. Enjoy your relationship with him.
No, you definitely should not stop smiling because if you aren't able to smile through your relationship, in many ways that will mean that your relationship is falling apart. The friend that you are talking about might be a great friend to you, but because of the statements that she has made, I think that she might be jealous of the relationship that you and Adrian have for some reason.
@Amanda81587 (3046)
No do not stop showing how you are feeling. It is so rare to find people who actually have a good relationship and enjoying themselves. She may think it is cute because she is not use to being around it. But from your past you definitely deserve to be happy.
@jaiho2009 (39034)
hello gabc, Maybe your friend is envy, that's why she says those words. Why stop smiling dear...we cannot hide our happiness. So, keep smiling and ignore your friend. have a good day
@stephcjh (32385)
No. Never stop smiling. I think it is great that you smile like that. It shows that you are truly happy.