How could mylot be better?

@JosephP (1118)
Jamaica
Mylot is a great site, loved by many. It creates many opportunities and facilitates the building of relations. However do you think there are any features that if implemented would make the site even better?
Actually I really like myLot the way it is, well without the glitch we are currently experiencing. However, it has happened before and soon will be taken care of. But all in all I do like the fact that many of us really interact back and forth with one another in discussions. This gives us the feeling like we are speaking to one another on a daily basis. It affords us to get to know one another as many of us do come here daily seeking out specifically the discussion that allows us to have fun and interact with each other. Because myLot has been online for six years and not many other sites can say the same, I feel that why fix something that is not broken.
@Jlyn10 (10437)
Hi HWG I agree very much with you. MyLot doesn't need any changes at all cause it's just nice the way it is.
I really like and enjoy the fact that we are not limited here. Although there are guidelines we must follow we are allowed to play and have fun here.
@thatgirl13 (7307)
• South Korea
The one thing that I can think of right now is, it would be better if we get notifications when we get comments for our responses. I really don't like checking all my discussions just wondering if I got any comments back.
• South Korea
I have all of them notifications on. What i meant was when someone responds to my discussions and I reply back and if they reply back again, I have no clue. So I have to go back and check whether they have or not.
@stephcjh (32385)
I think it could be better if it showed our earnings as we go or maybe update on the hour or something. I think they should let us buy unreferred active members also.
@Jlyn10 (10437)
Agreed that myLot is a great site. Like HWG, I like myLot just the way it is. Everything works just fine for me.
@ronadelle (1547)
I actually wonder what's happening with mylot since friday. I read in some discussion that they noticed it too. I hope that this will be okay soon.