Help me my mobile is also doing fun with me

Friends I want to call in USA my big cousin sis are there. But my mobile is telling me this number does not exist me. I cant show the mobile number here but I know the number is right and since last 10 years the same no. Now mobile is also doing fun with me but its urgent today. Why it is doing this. Anyone can tell me what is the code of USA and how is the procedure to call India to USA.
@naseemkum (1804)
May be its not cheap to call USA From india so u can choose any cheap calling international cards or u can put some booster card if u want to save money from it. But just find it out reason whether the number is incorrect or ur network didnt allowing to call usa or u have to put booster cards to call international countries.
You are right my friend this is not cheap calling India from USA but I love my mylot sis so I called her and yesterday was birthday of her. Only 50 rs. spend but I feel very very happy. Her voice is so sweet, laughing style is innocent. Number was correct but I forget to write proper code.
• Kottayam, India
do you put international code & country code?
No friend I dont about international code and I am from India so help me and tell me USA code.
@akp100 (13289)
Hi Surekha.. Are you adding the country code before the number... You can know the country code of any country using following link.. http://www.countrycallingcodes.com/ (not the referral link) Just select the country from which you are making call(India) and select country in another box where you want to call.. you will get the country code..
Thanks my friend I will try after completing my dinner meals. I dont know the country code but I think your link will help me..
@naseemkum (1804)
Oh how can u call other countries without entering their code number. Then its upto what network ur using to call those international numbers. Do u maintain minimum balance of 20RS In ur mobile. If ur not aware by the country code then how u called before.
Friend I not called before I was calling first time but thanks to reply on my discussion and now my problem is solved yesterday was birthday of my sis and I talk to her I feel so happy.
Wow my dear friend I was not aware you started this topic. The thing is that we call England one a week and I should have known this but I think that somehow I thought with India it would be different. Anyways see how helpful all myLotters are, wow I am in happy tears thinking of how caring so many of you are.
My dear friend when I was calling my friend who is residing in USA and Today is birthday a special day for her and I was waiting since last month for this day but when I want to call her then my mobile is not support me and telling me this no. does not exist so I started this discussion. Finally I got code and I called her and feel so happy when I told this to my husband they also feel happy and asking me ohhh I know your voice is loud so your friend cant heard properly. I tell him no we can talk to each other very well. Friend you not read my good discussion my town lady wins 50 lakhs. I am waiting then I will go for sleeping. Here lots of people are ready to support on any query so I love mylot and you also.
Oh yes I could hear you nice and clearly and it was so much fun to laugh together, I will go to the topic now.
How come we are no longer listed??
@shibham (17025)
Better try to call me bhabi.
HAahh...without cell no. how can call you tell me your birthday date I will call you on your birthday surprise gift.
@shibham (17025)
24 December.
wow! my 27th Dec. means month is same good..
@jaiho2009 (39021)
hello sis, I hope you were able to call your big cousin who lives in the US now. I only know India code is +919 :) have a good day sis
Ohhh my sis you are residing in USA and not know about USA code. But I got code from akp friend's response because he provides a link and I call her and give the birthday wishes.
@jaiho2009 (39021)
no dear I don't lived in the US...I am living here in the Philippines :)
Sorry my dear sis I feel you are in USA ohhh you are from philippines then tell me Philippines code and your birthday date.
@dpk262006 (56115)
Hope you would have called by now?
Hahah.. yes I called enjoyed and heard her sweet voice so I feel happy.
@dpk262006 (56115)
@ravisivan (14055)
You have to dial 001 followed by usa number. pl try,.
Thanku so much sir I got this code from the link of akp friend's response. Sir tell me when is your birthday I will call you on that date.
@ravisivan (14055)
Thanks for your reply comments. I was born on 22nd March 1950 in Chennai as a second child for my parents --S SRINIVASAN AND Mrs. S.T. SUNDARI. Happy to note that you were able to contact your friend in usa.
@skysuccess (8882)
surekharathi, First of all, you will need to know which city in the US, your cousin is residing to dial the correct area and city code. Your dialing combination should be as follows: 00(IDD Prefix) 1(US country code) (Area Code) (City Code) (Phone Number) If you need any assistance, you can always go to this country code website which is very user friendly and easy to use. (Don't worry, it is not a referral link) http://www.countrycodes.com/ Out of concern, I am wondering if this is a good option to reach her when there's so many better available inexpensive options which is almost free. I think you've heard of internet chat programs like MSN or Yahoo Messenger which not only has voice chat, has video chat as well. The latter actually allows you to see her when she is online with a webcam.
@thanks1961 (7049)
I just talked to one of my friend in US. Her number starts from 001-97394-*****. Also, it depends on area and the area code over there may varies. How is here in India like Delhi it 011, Mumbai 022 etc. So, I got the line connected when I diled with 001. So, try in this way and if not yet getting, tell me the area, then I we can find out the area code and accordingly can try again. Thank-s
You are right my friend the code is depend upon states or city or country. 001 is USA code and I called her after dialling this code and number. Thanks to suggest me.
@jennybianca (12915)
I am afraid that I can't help with ringing the US, as I am in Australia. I do now that moblies constantly change their service, or produce an error. I am having problems with my daughters mobile at the moment.
Yes friend this is true some time mobile is very bad they replied error message like the number is not exist even the number is exist, you cannot connect in this route etc. But I feel happy because my problem is solved and I heard sweet voice of my mylotter sis.
I am not sure about that, but I know when I tried to make an international call my phone gave me a similar message, but it was because I had not activated international calls on my plan. Are you sure you have it included on your calling plan?
Nice question my friend first I was also doubt my sim is supporting international call or not but when I put the right code after reading response of akp friend then I called my sis. Thanks to join my discussion
When you want to make an international call, you need to input the country code at first, and then the city code. Such as 1 is the country code for USA. And 917 stands for the city of New York. So if you want to dial a number in New York, then you should dial 1917XXXXXXXX. I hope you can contact your relative. I love China
Ohhh that nice and thanks for it. I think I have no country code so this problem arise but akp friend helps me via link so I got the code of USA 001.