Ever been traveled to the world after life?

@ifa225 (11098)
Indonesia
I am always curious about the world after life, how does it look like, how does it feel, is there really a heaven and a hell, and so on. Many supernatural and paranormal had claimed that they had traveled to the world after life? If you are one of them please share with me here. And if you don’t believe to the world after life and stuffs…please don’t be bother to read this discussion.
@mythociate (13628)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Yes I have, so I can tell you for-a-fact that there isn't one. When you die, 'you' don't go anywhere. I've heard Bible-scholars describe it as 'the light when the light-switch is "off"; the light doesn't "go anywhere," it just does not exist.' That's what the letter-writer meant when he said "We are a new creation in Christ Jesus"; not that we WOULDN'T have been a 'new creation' anyway, but that we now know the name to call the 'energy' flowing through all life---"Christ---the Anointed and His Anointing."
@ifa225 (11098)
wow... you have been there? that is amazing. so there is no light and we live in darkness? can you see the hell or some people who punished cause what he had done in the world?
@mythociate (13628)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
There is nothing there in the afterlife ... God calls it The Void, and you fill it with what is on your mind (either Heaven or Hell ... I wonder if Andrew Lloyd Webber and ... Tim Rice? (the guy that wrote lyrics with Webber's music for JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR?) ever wrote a song "HELL on Their Minds") Thus you can see how people who would regret the way they lived would be "punished." Racked with Guilt.
@ifa225 (11098)
i never heard about the song before and also what is in the lyrics. so there is a reward for us to what we had done in this world after you saw all of that, does it inspire you to do good things all the time?
The place that God has been preparing for us in the afterlife is fully described in the apocalypse/revelations. The last book in the bible explicity describes how the new heavens and the new earth will be constructed. Described to the detail, it will make one wish to be among those who will be privileged to settle therein forever and ever. Hell is also fully described there. No one would even wish to have a glance at it. Nor would anyone wish to hear what those who will reside there will be moaning and groaning about. I wouldn't trust on those who claim to have seen the new heavens and the new earth. I you get to know about it through biblical readings, you will understand why i am saying this now.
@ifa225 (11098)
Hi I don't read bible coz I am not a Christian. But some people who give the testimony about hell and heaven have a supernatural power. ..And i trust what the person said if i know the person well
never