Boiling fabric softner

Today,I went to sign up a customer to sell avon. When we went in her house I said boy it smells good to myself. I love washing and smelling clean clothes. so,I am thinking she was washing clothes. Then a few minutes later I got this unclean feeling like let me find out mice are here. And I started to look around in corners near my feet. and saw some droppings. But,I said let me see how these project buildings are set up. then I look on the stove and see a pot boiling over. LOL I said your pot is boiling over. she got up to remove the pot from the stove. it was downy fabric softner.. I never herd of that before..
@laydee (12818)
Now I'm wondering why she did that? Is that a new way to freshen up the room? If it is, it's a swell idea, though isn't it a lot of waste of gas and downy? Did you ask what it was for?
NO way would I ever have done that. I took it as her house smelled. golly the glass table we sat at was filthy. the stove was also filthy and mice droppings were right in eye sight. She should have swept the floor.
@laydee (12818)
Hmmmm... Perhaps she poured downy all over the floor because it's easier than cleaning hehehe.. and it makes any room smelling pleasant instantly. hahahaha... Ew! I am now beginning to have goosebumps with the thought of the filth of that house! Have a great MyLot experience ahead!
@carolscash (9506)
I never heard of boiling fabric softner either. I wonder why she done it. I hate mice and I would not want to have known that they were there.
Yes if one had ran across my feet her glass table would be smashed because I would have jumped right on it.
@bretay61 (723)
first i have ever heard about boiling fabric softener
@lilybug (21183)
It sounds to me like she put the fabric softener on the stove to make her dirty place smell better. It is a shame that she did not bother cleaning up at all before you came over. I am sure her customers will not like having stinky merchandise.
Oh I never heard of boiling fabric softener and wonder how safe is that. I wonder simply because it has chemicals in it and having it boil over sounds like a hazard. As for the dropping, oh my I wonder how she could stand seeing it herself.
@jaiho2009 (36773)
I never heard of boiling a fabric conditioner. Have you ever asked what's the purpose of it? If I want my house to have a fresh scents,I would spray the whole house with air freshener. No matter how I want to lit up a scented candle, it is not possible since my youngest son hate those scents. He even doesn't like car scent, so, our car has no scented tree or air freshener. He is allergy to scents esp those strong ones, he keeps sneezing. Have a good day
hi gifts I think I have heard everything now as that's a new one on me. she should have been working on her mice problem instead of just masking odor. cleanliness is next to godliness so my mom used to tell me.when I was a kid whe had a large boiler full of steaming hot water and proctor and g ambles soap and the sheets. oh my G I do not know how she kept from getting burned but her sheets were always very white although sh did hang up our clothes outdoors on a clothesline., they smelled so fresh too.But boiling downy fabric softener with all the chemicals in it,is it safe to breathe that stuff. myself I am allergic to the perfumed fabric softeners and had to use perfume free dye free fabric softeners Yuck I would not want to leave with mouse droppings aroung like that on my floors.ugh.