What time do you get up for work?

I just recently graduated and am doing research with a professor, so my schedule is pretty flexible. I do need to work 8 hours a day, but he doesn't care if I come into the office or when I come in, as long as I do the work and show progress. I also have a second part-time job where I work from 11 PM - 4 AM twice a week. After those days, I usually wake up around 11 AM or 12 PM to go into the office because I slept so late. Otherwise, I often wake up around 5 or 5:30 AM in order to go to 6 AM yoga. I go to work after I got yoga (around 9). How about you? What time do you usually get up for work? Do you work at home?
GOOD FOR YOU! but it's way too opposite for me..hehe.. i'm always LATE in everything! i dont know how to fight my tirediness.i work as a nurse in our gov't hospital!
haha, I totally understand what you mean. I'm not usually on time either _
@omchesunche (1755)
Well, I have seen you have such busy schedule in a week. It just like my previous schedule when I work on three shift rotation. I used to work either 700am to 1500pm,1500pm to 2300 or 2300 to 700. It is hard to work at third shift,however most difficult part is on changing shift days from third to second shift,I used to change shift once every 2 weeks. But now I work as per normal person from 800 to 1700 with no shift rotation. So I can manage to live in proper order, I always spend at least three times a week to do yoga in the morning after I wake up and taking breakfast..what a better life I have now...
whew, your former schedule sounds a lot crazier than mine is! I hope I can get a new job soon so I can stop work at weird hours haha. And yay, yoga!
@saizo6 (2211)
I wish I could work at home, that would be so nice. I have to get up at 4AM since I have to be in at 5. When I first started working at that job it was so hard for me because I used to be a night owl so the concept of getting up anytime before 10 in the morning was foreign to me. But thankfully I've gotten used to it after all these months.
@shskumbla (3341)
Oh..! I usually get up at 5.30. My question is- you have told that you are get up at 4 O' clock. Then what do you do at that time when you got up?
@KrauseHome (35026)
Well, I do have my Online/Offline business which I try to spend some time on when I can which at times can take up quite a bit of time, but my normal job is from Sat-Wed 4 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. so that limits me to what other things I might be able to do as well. Most of the time you will find me getting up at around 10:30 a.m. to get ready for my day so I have a little time to spend on my Business, or here in myLot as well.
@sacmom (14316)
I tend to get up about an hour beforehand. Unfortunately, I work outside of the home, but fortunately my job is only a few miles away, so this gives me plenty of time to get ready and have a quick bite to eat. Happy mylotting!
@tamirs (1808)
When i was working i usually wakes up at 5 so i wont be late for my 7 am work. now i resigned and stayed at home i wakes up at 5 even if i don't have to..my body clocks wakes me up even if not needed..I'm managing my small time business now, but i still wakes up early..
@shskumbla (3341)
I am a teacher. I have usually work at school 6 hours.. I usually get up at 5.30. then I have start to do yoga at 5.45. Then I have do my works at home 3 hour.
@Dassodils (2013)
I am doing my work only for 4 hours in a day and the remaining time is spent for my university studies. Also I will checking out the employment opportunities.
@ardoy0731 (6865)
I usually woke up around 5:30 am. 30 minutes for exercise. Leaving the house around 7:00 am to go to work, MY work starts at 8:30 am and have an hour travel from house to work.
@williamjisir (22904)
I have to get to the school to report my arrival before eight for finger-report on a machine of my arrival at work. This is needed for us teachers, but we hate that machine as it is not human. I usually get up at around seven and then prepare my breakfast. When everything is done, it is time to go to work. Our working hours are from eight to eleven thirty-five in the morning and one thirty till four ten in the afternoon. We also work from six to eight ten in the evening. This is our current working time from the late autumn till next spring. So our timetable for work is fixed, not as flexible as that of yours. Enjoy yourself, prettyruby.
@jillhill (37384)
I get up at 4 a.m. I have to be to work a little after 5 and I need to shower in the morning as my hair is short and when I get up it's usually sticking straight up! LOL.....I like getting up early though. It means I get off early!
@ravinskye (8242)
Right now my job is stay at home mom. So during the school year I have to get up at 7am Monday through Friday. I get them up at 7 and get them on the bus by 7:50. On the weekends I pretty much can get up whenever I want unless we have plans to be somewhere at a certain time. I usually get up around 9 on the weekends.
@vasumathi (438)
It may be anykind of work, i feel morning time is the best time to work, so that u can get more concentration.