My phone has been ringing all darn day.

I signed a customer up to avon and she is calling me left and right. LOL I don't think I am ready to have people under me. I can't deal with all the questions right now. I am going to make her some business cards and flyer's with my paypal money. For some reason I did not want it today. so now I can pay it forward by giving it to her in this form. I am not crying but darn it I am down. Thanks for the support. I am really doing my best. I will be back right now I am going to make her some business cards. thanks.
@carolscash (9500)
My phone has rang all day long too, but for no reason. Most have been calls for my husband or wrong numbers and I am really tired of them. I thought about taking the phone off the hook. It is so annoying!
No don't do that it may be someone in trouble one time. I just hope she is done selling for tonight.
@ravinskye (8242)
I hate days where the phone never seems to stop ringing. I don't think I'd like having people under me selling stuff either. I briefly tried to sell Pampered Chef a few years ago. I couldn't get anyone to do parties for me so I gave it up. I'm not good in front of a crowd either. I thought about doing Avon a time or two also, but our area is kind of small and I know like three people just in my neighborhood that do it.
That would make it hard for you as well. I live here but my customers live 7 towns away from me. LOL
Yup one of the golden rules is that if we want someone to sign up under us that we guide them hand in hand as not doing so means they won't work and not working means you do not earn. As for making her the business cards, how generous of you. I just hope all does work out well in the end for the both of you.
I hope so too she did not know she had to buy her catalogs so I had to call her to let her know to put her money aside.
Yes with any type of business there are a few expenses. Thankfully she is being guided by the best.
I could not believe my district manager did not tell her that last night.
@stephcjh (32327)
That is nice of you to make her some business cards. Do you get anything for helping others get started selling Avon? Just wandering. You should if your phone is ringing off of the hook and you are doing special things for them.
If she makes $50 on her first order I make $25
I hate the phone ringing all day, but avon is a business and people have questions and probably want to make some of that money, maybe even become a top customer that makes that huge commission check each money. How much does avon pay anyways and what does it cost to start an avon business think I might have my wife start just for something to occupy her time thanks, Jon
It costs $10 for me here in person and $20 online. it would cost you the same thing there as well.
Why should you have to pay fir her stuff? The generous thing to do would be to make it for her, and then charge her for your time, and supplies. The generous thing is that you did it for her.
I want to make it and pay for it. Se is on welfare she won't have no money for two weeks. I really don't mind.
I know that when your are doing any kind of direct marketing that it can be quite frustrating when you sign up someone to sell under you. However, if your region is well run, then there are a lot of training opportunities that you can attend and also that you can encourage your team to attend. When I was selling Tupperware, that was something that I learned a lot from. It was 70 miles away from home, but every one of those opportunities were very well worth the travel.
@inertia4 (27688)
I know the feeling. It comes down to responsibility. I don't mind helping people, but I cannot handle having to walk them through each thing. I have a nervous condition, anxiety and panic attacks. So, the calmer I am, the better off I am. So, dealing with people are out of the question. Although I do have to deal with the ex, which irks me to no end. But I have no choice because of the kids. I totally understand how you feel.
@finlander60 (1775)
You might just want to pay for Caller ID so you know when it's her calling. Don't cut her off completely, just wean her down until you feel she can handle it.
If she gets on your nerves too bad maybe you could block her number. Just until you get enough of a break from her anyway. Hope it calmed down.
@ckciasigurl (1570)
• Vienna, Austria
hi giftsandbagscom you have a really rally bad day right now luckily your phone is charge very well so that it is not been low bat ,,,
@mivvvy (174)
• Netherlands
There is no need to answer every phone call you get. Just ignore these calls. You are responsible for what calls you like to answer. Phone calls are an intrusion on a person's private life.
@kareng (7980)
Oh wow, Avon has changed. I remember way back when you were only allowed to buy business cards through them and pay a forture for them! So they have expanded the stytem to teamwork, eh? Sounds pretty interesting! You should do well. This lady just needs a little pampering. At least she is excited about selling Avon and should help make some extra money for you. Good luck!