I feel like a fool.. LOL

I am sitting here online just chilling out talking on the phone too. I am watching the clock because I was waiting on the young and the restless to come on. I turn to channel 2 and cartoons was on. I said cartoons on this time of day and thought they changed the program that comes on earlier. then I sat here and turned to lifetime looking for reba that is on at this time. It took me over 30 minutes to realize today is Saturday. LOL I feel like a fool.
Well if you are a fool, include me too. LOL I do this all the time where I think it is Wednesday and it is actually Friday. Seems that lately time is just going way too fast for me to keep up. But glad you figured it out on your own as for me usually someone points out to me that I am on the wrong day.
I am going to remember it is sunday tomorrow if it kills me. I have to watch desperate housewives.
Ahaha! Thanks for reminding me as I would have forgotten to watch my favorite show.
@bodhi_91 (193)
It happens with me a lot! Saturday is mostly forgotten while waiting for TV Commercials. And especially for lazy people like us, it is really difficult to remember which day today is!! ;)
It is nice to know we can laugh about these matters.
@bodhi_91 (193)
Absolutely, daily incidents always make us laugh so very much! Small small incidents make us smile n cry in life. That's how it is.
That is so very true. I don't think like this often but,really should.
@stephcjh (32327)
LOL. I know what you mean. I have been wanting to watch Judge Judy. Baseball has taken it off all week. I was hoping to watch today and just realised it is Saturday also, so don't feel alone.
I am feeling a lot better now being I am not alone in this.
@olivere99 (221)
• Sweden
I watched much cartoon when I was younger, and now.. I don't like it anymore, but when i watch it one min, i cannot stop watching it. that is really annyiong me, i watch it cause I want to know how the programm ends. anyone agree? or did the same thing?
NO I don't want to watch them anymore unless it is an old one from when I was a child.
hi gifts oh you are not alone.I went down to watch something on the big tv in the activity room to find some sappy kids program. and i complained to the guy with the remote and then he informed me "that program is not on on Saturdays" huh? on my G I slunk back here and started mylotting. they all looked at me like I had grown horns or something. lol At least when you felt like a fool, you were not in front of others!
Oh that is good that I was alone.I would have laughed if I were there. it is rther funny both situations. LOL
@Triple0 (1907)
I hate it when this happens, checking the channel is quite alright but when you rock up to school on the wrong day, that's even worse. So I had one week where I just never thought of what day it is. My timetable is labelled by numbers so I just read each number but I didn't bother to check what day it was. It was Thursday and every Thursday my school has sports day in which I have to wear my Sports shorts and shirt. Instead I just wore my normal school dress and rocked up to school. It was so embarrassing because I was the only in in my school dress whereas everyone else wore their sports uniform. Let's just say I stood out a lot and I had to make up an excuse for wearing my dress Before my dad forgot to take me to school because he thought it was the weekends.
@zubirik (111)
I was laughing as I am getting near the ending of your discussion here. We sometimes really can't avoid such happenings like this. For instance, you are waiting for something like a TV show and you forgot that it's not aired on weekends. Duh! It really makes us stupid for quite sometimes.
@winterose (39918)
hon you are going to make it I know you are worrying about your baby, but she will do okay she is not going to die from this experience, perhaps it will even give her some character, you have to pull back know and let her grow up. She will make mistakes we all do but these mistakes are important so that we learn and better ourselves from them.
@fannitia (2170)
• Bulgaria
Hi, gifts, don't worry. Today a good friend of mine maybe thought that I was a fool. I called her to say happy birthday - which is tomorrow - and explained her that I'm doing it because I fear that I may forget to do it the next day. Maybe we should take some rest, relax from all the strain... I wish you to do this.
@carolscash (9500)
That is funny! I thought that I was the only one who done these kinds of things.
• Sweden
I agree to that. I did the exactly same thing a 100x of times.
@ksherrie (891)
Hey giftsandbagscom, you are not the only one... Me too! Sometimes I absentmindedly kept waiting for any message to come on to tell me that there has been a delay, it wasn't awhile till I look at my handphone, then I realise, it's Sunday!
Last week really was an easy week for me to be able to make that mistake because my daughter was off of school on fall break on Thursday and Friday. However, most of the time I don't make those kinds of mistakes because the only day that my husband and daughter are home from school and work are on the weekends. Of course, I also don't typically watch a lot of television so I don't get thrown off as much because of that fact.
@lmpalco (89)
Good to know that all of us are fool at times.. and thank God I'm not alone.. I'm fool as i always want and act as if it's Saturday! No office, Only chill at home, Hope Saturday is everyday!
@jammyPaul (101)
• Taiwan
I think that you are just tired from your daily life. Sometimes, people would get confused when they are exhaust. Reading the same page of book, watching the nonsense program on TV whole day and wandering around the same area are all common phenomena. When you are tired, you would feel like that you don't want to anything and lay on the bed for whole day. Maybe you should find something interesting thing in your life to make you energetic. It may help you ease some tiresome.
@bagarad (12865)
• Paso Robles, California
Last night on the way home from Ventura we stopped to eat. While we were sitting there forever waiting for our food to come, I remembered my husband's birthday is on the 21st. I told him I'd forgotten his birthday was next week and he looked at me really strangely, because his birthday is in August, not October. I know that, but somehow I didn't connect it was the wrong month. Then, this morning, I woke up and looked at the clock and decided to turn on the radio and listen to a favorite program as I woke up. But he commercial didn't sound right, Yup! That program isn't on Saturday. I am losing track of what day it is more and more often as I get older. Maybe it's because there is too much sameness to my days.
@TazRes (827)
I've done the same quite a few times, so don't feel like fool...lol