Thats life

@talker1 (148)
New Zealand
Birth death and whats in between Lifes events By the end of the year i will have attended a funeral and two weddings and it is because of these experiences that i have decided to live my life a little differently as you can imagine when you watch your loved ones burying their dead. And then the process of moving forward in the best way they can for their lives. So for the few that are in my life i work at having the best relationship i can with them and just doing stuff for myself and with them instead of having regrets.
Yeah, I guess that's how life is. You live and you die ultimately. So I suggest you make the best out of it. If life brings bad things to you, just shrug it off and always see the bright side out of everything.
@tessa9 (1086)
I t6hink it is all about living the life you always wanted for yourself. Every time I see or hear about someone dying and it doe not have to be a person close to me, it always make m realize that life is really short and time is something we can't get back.
@huilichan8 (1379)
U r wise to work at having e best relationships w ur loved ones and living life without regrets.