I don't know if any one busy in my lot?

I feel nothing here , i know some are sleeping,working,or etc offline..But in our country is not night,it is day.So any body there?I just sit here waiting to see any new discussions.I can't reach yet those old my lotters because i still have in low number of post..So jus wait and find them through adding them as friend in my lot so i will know them that they are here online..
@dpk262006 (50335)
You need to add like minded friends to know what they are upto. Everyone is busy in on line and off line activities and so are you.
Yes , i have to,but i cant find yet maybe when they response to me i can add them so i can rceive more discussios to response.Yes busy every one and also work off and online extra.
@dpk262006 (50335)
I agree with you that more respondents should be there in your discussions, so that you could add them.
On sunday it is like this for me. I feel like I am the only one here online. Your not alone trust me there are plenty of people here. many people prefer to respond to other people.
@atleya (948)
Yes, you are right giftsandbagscom. I think many of us have family program on Sunday. I myself very rarely here on Sunday. Best wishes,
@waflay (2596)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Mylot is free for every member and asking for friendship is one thing that unite us as one community. I know today is not such a busy day here, but I know mylotters are here. Cheers! befrindwithme26
I am sure thy are here but sometims i can't tell i thy are or not.Just feeling boaring sometimes because i feel no one post o discussing because we are just online and not in one place like ommunicating..It is great site..thank you..