We Are Responsible of Ecomonic Melt Down

@Mashnn (4503)
It is very annoying to see how peope blame their government on the bad economic status that is been experienced almost everywhere in the world. First, and foremost I think the economic mess is brought by us. We are always fueled by our greed and the bank usually rode on our back. Nobody forces someone to overspend or buy a car or mortgage that is out of your reach. Our greed has simply messed up our economy.
@EdnaReyes (2628)
You have some point here but I think if the government had done their assignment and work, do you think those banks will have to ride on our back? It;s the people in the government who had been greedy and corrupt!
@Mashnn (4503)
The government doesn't dedicate to us when or how much we can borrow or spend. It is usually us who decides on how we spent our money. Self discipline matters when it comes to how much we spend and whether we want to live far beyond our means. Bank simply did their work; lend people money thinking they would pay back but most of the borrowers didn't.
@ifa225 (11098)
Hi MAshn, i do agree with you. if people just can hold their passion to have more car or to have more gadget, we can save more money which can help us to not have a big credit which can lead to the melt down of economy
@Mashnn (4503)
That true, been realistic is the best thing. We messed the economy. We are just "crying over the spilled milk" and we caused the spill. Hope you understand what I mean.
@ifa225 (11098)
i try to understand it. trying to seek the cause why it spilled is important so we can solve the problems out
@Mashnn (4503)
But don't you think it is already too late. Why did we have to wait until things got out of control. We let the milk spill and there is no way we can get it back.
@sirnose (2440)
Those greedy 1% percenters are the blame for the financial meltdown. They loaned money to people who they knew could not afford them and the government urge this wreckless spending to continue until there was no more money to lend. I don’t think it’s our fault that the world economy has tanked I would assume it’s the G8 and G20 groups that are to blame for the shape of the world's economy and those Greedy 1% percenters a.k.a the bankers.
@sirnose (2440)
What is the problem with my response Mashnn you don't think that the greedy rich had nothing to do with this economy's downfall. You responded to everyone else's response but mines. Why?
@Mashnn (4503)
Sorry for that. I usually try to reply to most if not all of my respondents. In my discussion, I said we; which simply means both rich and poor. I think we are equally to be blamed. The genuinely rich people usually do have some money to pay back and incase they run out of cash, most of them have some assets that can be used to recover the debt. The G8 and G20 just oversees how the economy is doing but in reality, they don't have any control over our spendings. The goverment on the hand, was not aware of what was happening with the banks and realized it when things started crashing down.
We should control our greed or this problem would become worse. Greed is one of the problems why I can't save a dime currently. I'm planning to enroll myself for a short course but I just couldn't save for the tuition fee. I'm always out with friends or am buying stuff that I don't really need. LOL That is one small example but if done by a lot of people, will continue the melt down.
@Mashnn (4503)
That is true. We blame others when we find ourselves in a mess yet we don't take time to ask ourselves, how much of this problem did I cause. Please don't be so greedy try to save some fu...... cash for your tuition.
Thanks for the fu..... advise.
@lampar (7597)
Yes, We The People, allow our elected officials to pass bad economy policy for the country that benefit the big banks and corporation only, not the average people and small businesses. We are supposed to man up and take the blame upon ourselves, stop crying over the recession and blame it on the government as this is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. We shouldn't blame the government for their greed and wasteful spending but ourselves, because we put them in the congress and white house every four years to scre* all of us up.
@Mashnn (4503)
Exactly, we are responsible for what happening now and unless we realize that and works toward amending our weakness, we are not getting anywhere. We hold the power to do the right thing.