Someone was shooting in the welfare office.

I went to deliver my avon today in the town adrian lives in. I know you know how there is always some crime going on. Well I get off the train and walk up the block and see a bunch of people in front of the door at the welfare office. I go to the front being I was walking that way and saw this guy on the floor handcuffed. I went did my avon and came right back to the train. This girl was there complaining about being on the line so long because some man was shooting in the building at another man. I am glad I stopped giving out catalogs there. I have customers there or I would stay from there as well. I am glad adrian is here with me.
I think I would be very careful about where I went around there. I am glad nothing happened to you.
I am trying to get my customers to go online but they won't.. I won't make any money if I don't get their orders.
Oh my and this is the kind of stuff my boyfriend's mother is always saying is going to happen everywhere. She says that people are becoming so desperate that they are going postal just about anywhere. How terrible though that innocent people get hurt and or die as a result. Yes try and stay away from the area as you just don't know what can happen someday there. Although some times it can happen just about anywhere. I hope Adrian understands how dangerous his area is.
He knows and is waiting to be able to move out of there. I feel sorry for everyone who feels the need to do such things.
It's so sad when things like that happen. It makes you wonder what drives people to do such things.Is there really a need to go that extreme? I wonder why the man decided to shoot. I wonder what provoked him, you know?
@stephcjh (32327)
I know what you mean. I do not know what the heck the world is coming to. Someone is always shooting someone it seems.
Afew minutes earlier and you could have been right in the middle of it all. Scarey stuff in that town. We had two men wash up in the river at different places here today. That rarely happens. A man has been missing several days and I am wondering if he will turn out to one of the ones they found.