online money making--HYIP???

@kaeirole (669)
i'm very curious about this stuff... cyber world has influenced everybody a lot, including earning money online. i've checked some ways how to earn money online. and most of the ways are having an online shop and having an online or home-based jobs, such as writing an article, being a virtual assistant or secretary, doing data entry and transcription jobs, and maintaining websites or even making websites. and also doing PTC jobs. those are just some ways to earn money here in the cyber world. but what catches my attention is this HYIP's or high yield investment programs. i don't know much about this. but i observed that a number of it are online investments. and for me, in here in the cyber world, you can't trust anybody the money that you worked hard to earn it. and still, many invests on this type. i know that when you invest on this, you should invest only what you can afford to lose. but i think it is too risky investing online than investing to companies with the same programs that are only within your country. because when it is online, the company may not be operating anymore without any announcements to their members. and that's why they always have a disclaimer. this is only my opinion. i know i may be wrong with this. that's why i'm posting this so that i can also read the opinions from the people who knows more about this stuff. and also from the people who has background to this. i know i'll learn something from you guys..
@myfb2009 (8304)
Welcome to Mylot, Kaeirole. for your knowledge, investing into HYIP site is a very risky investment. Any time, you can loss your money without any notice. I before ever invested in a few HYIP sites under my friend's guide. She is very skilled in investing in HYIP, so we hardly loss much money. Since she is busy recently with her newborn baby, so she retired from investing in online world. Same goes for me, since i don't have the gut to invest into them on my own yet. So, my advice to you is, try not to invest your money into HYIP site since it is a very risky way of earning through online.
@kaeirole (669)
thanks for welcoming me.. :) your friend is so skillful to be able to manage well in HYIP world..lucky for you to have a friend like her..hope she can share some tips to us also..and you too..you can share with us what you learned from her.. :)
@louievill (19678)
You are right in everything you said, and if you have that attitude HYIP is not really for you, go invest it in something safer like a savings account in your bank or on mutual funds, it has a smaller interest rate but at least you will be spared the anguish of thinking that you might lose your hard earned money right away. Hyip is like clothes, it fits only certain personality types. Good luck and happy online earning
@rahul2u (201)
yes kaeirole, you are right.we can't trust anyone in online.especially when it comes to HYIP it is very risky and scamming is high.i'm investing in HYIP from past 15 months.but i didn't earn nothing.if i got profit from one site then i will loose it in another site.here the sites life time is very low.may be a few hours also.after you investing into the site next minute it may go into scam list.so beware of HYIP sites.don't go for sites which offer high profit in little span of days.happy earnings at HYIP.
@pergammano (7755)
Sorry..I do not anything of value to add here, as it seems that your knowledge of "cyber world earning" is much superior to mine...as I tend to be completely head-shy of all sites (except for this one)to earn! I do not have the faculties to determine which are real...which are scams, so it is best that I leave my earning, to hard work in the real world! Truly hope you are enjoying yourself here, kaeirole...