Why do people get so close to Facebook..

I mean seriously every time I go on Facebook people are telling you all of their business, It's crazy, every time you go up there you are seeing people write this and that about their life and what is going on with their husbands or wives, this is crazy we are living in a world with internet and now besides that anything you do in public will be put on the internet, why do you guys like Facebook?
I love Facebook but I don't put my private life on there. Pictures yes but no personal info posted. With the amount of people that are added as friends do you really want everyone (some who are there but you don't ever talk to) to know your business?? Some people need a hobby and stop posting everything about their lives. What a lot do understand is that really no one cares lol. My sister writes everything on her wall. I ask her seriously why??? No one needs to know what is going on in your personal life. Share if with those you trust privately!
I know that is what I have to tell some people that I know is to be careful because you all are entertaining these people they don't care nothing about you, they want to know your business..
@Jotomy (6352)
Hi walking, previously i don't have facebook account but of late i do opened an account with facebook, it is not only a social site but also a entertainment site, i usually use facebook for friends and relatives, they post something about themselves and paste their photos about marriage functions, birthday party etc., which i may not attend but i feel happy by seeing all those. A part from that i use it for entertainment, more updates will come from the music which i like. And events also about sites like don't put parents in the old age home, save girl child, orphanage some foundations, articles i will from talking trees, motivational or inspirational lines, about god, embroidery or craft, some times i also see posts or photos of our mylot members business( member like shelly has crafts, i will support her) etc., That is why i like facebook. Have a nice day.
Ok that is understandable but when it come to people personal life, such as if they broke up they but why they broke up when, you did what, then if someone has a problem they let them know on face book in the public what happened to just send a inbox, LOL.
@ebuscat (5949)
I don't know it much maybe they will done to it's trend but in my self I don't like it more.
@jugsjugs (13045)
I will say that at the moment i hardly go on face book, as it was getting rather boring, as it was always the same people putting the same rubbish up on there.I think that there are a lot of people that tend to go on there just to read other peoples status updates and i tend not to put a status up on there, as i can not see the point.I would never air my dirty linen over face book, but i do have lots of friends that do that.
@bubuth (1816)
i like facebook because of wall post..i can write down in my wall post the words that i cant share personally to others..and i like it bacause i can search my highschool and elementary classmates there.
@thatgirl13 (7307)
• South Korea
As much as I love being on facebook, I don't do that hehe. But it sure is fun sometimes reading all them updates and statuses when bored hehe.
@sanofer (525)
Normally people have that enthusiasm to know about others and love to gossips always. By using Facebook we are able to know about others,gossiping about others with friends etc. We can also many good friends there. To waste our time they are providing games facility too. So the enthusiasm and involvement in knowing about others life is the main reason for people to stay in Facebook for long time. But the timing we spend there will be reduced as days passed.
@vasumathi (438)
I came to know about many of old friends through facebook only. so i do like facebook.
@Jotomy (6352)