which is your favorite mission in gta san andreas?

@ASHUDEEP (1774)
hello friends i like gta san andreas game. but i cant able to done rc helicopter mission successfully.i tried alot but unsuccessful.my favourite mission in gta san andreas to rob bank when a girl with us .i play gta san andreas 2 hours per day. which is your favorite mission in it and how much time do you spend to play it. i also heard about gta 4 and play it outside shops but dont in home .because it does not work on my pc .
@stringer321 (2866)
• Kiryat Ata, Israel
Well , I played gta vice city and I really enjoyed the mission with the plane that the player has to fly the plane to some points and it was very hard to navigate the plane. Once I got better , I completed the mission and it was fun just to take the plane and fly around. I don't know what missions you have in san andreas but I will probabely like the missions with flying.
@ASHUDEEP (1774)
yes i also like vice city i do all the mission of this game
• Kiryat Ata, Israel
That's a very hard game to play without cheats , I cheated on some missions but not with the plane mission. I could get drowned in the water if touching them and that was the hard part.
@ASHUDEEP (1774)
yes i am also using a trainer to do all the missions without it there is very difficult to do missions.
@iuliuxd (4453)
I played San Andreas a long time ago, i think i finished the rc helicopter mission but then i got stuck on the plane pilot license missions.Those are pretty hard,i liked all the missions especially those in Las Venturas but i hated the pilot license missions.And yes i used a trainer too.
@ASHUDEEP (1774)
without trainer we cannot think to play san andreas.