a mutual pledge - let's make a difference

By mor
Kiryat Ata, Israel
I my country , there is an educational social association that is called "arvut". They have a website that is in Hebrew language( you can always help with google translate :) ) Their main idea is that the society has to start acting like a big family and not as a collection of singulars. Every one has to love everyone else and guaranty his success. It's like a father that takes care of his family and not just for himself. I will give you an example : a living organism is assembled of many cells. Every cell has it's role and the whole system acts as a big one system. That's because of a simple fact that : every cell acts as a part of the whole organism and not as a selfish one. If the cell becomes selfish , it start growing and hurt the other cells around , becoming a CANCER that can kill the organism and as the creature dies , the cancer can't live. On the other side , if every cell does his role properly , all of them together make a good and healthy organism that keeps feeding them properly and making them exist better. That's the same in the society : if the society is everyone for himself no matter how others are...it's a cancer (I also blame the rich people that are rich while many others are poor ). If everyone starts taking care of everyone else , it will make a society that worth be live for and at. That idea made me a lot more flex in my mind , giving up many selfish wishes that are now exchanged with other wishes like : how will it help everyone else ? How can I make everyone else being care for everyone else ? Think about it , it has a lot of results about how school must be , how economics must be , how prices must be and many more. Tell me what you think about it.
@umabharti (3976)
Your very much right,there should be a together or collective working then only some thing good or bad can happen. If the collection works for something good then the result will be good and happy.,if that will be workign towards wrong then it gives a result of soemthing negatie to humanity. The discusison was very good.
• Kiryat Ata, Israel
When I said society , I ment to all the people in the world. We are becoming more and more global society with the evolving of the communication and the internet. If everyone will think about how he can help everyone else (hurting no one by doing so ) , it will make a society that everyone helps you and you help everyone , you will have easy life and make everyone else's life easier and better. There is no good or bad . The situation is measured by the amount of effort and money each and everyone has to invest to live his life. Many people have no money because of others that have a lot of spare money they don't really really need but they are just spoiled and they keep it for themselves.
@umabharti (3976)
Yes we are globally contacting to many different people with different opinions.We should be careful that we do our work properly without involving in unwanted things. The same comes up with the people around us,everybody have their own family and own tensions,no one is here to have some gredge on any. Howver some times we do hurt unknowingly ,so for that we should feel sorry and correct ourselves without feeling to hide our mistakes. Money those who have surplus can not give to any needy becasue that is their hard earned money.No one does that.