Icing Please

I just made a cake and I have been searching google how to make icing with no powdered sugar and can't find a thing. Can anyone out there help? Please L.O.L..
@sswallace21 (1824)
Well, this is a little late. Depending on what kind of cake you made. If you had regular sugar, you could make carmel icing. It's tasty is you ask me. Best Wishes!
Thanks!! That sounds yummy!!
Hi ja! Did you know you can make your own powdered sugar? You pour normal sugar slowly through the closed going blender. A little at a time with speed on high. A second and there you are.
Never knew or even thought about that but thanks! Have a great day!
@JoyfulOne (6243)
If you have regular white table sugar, you can put that into a blender and run it through there three or four times until it gets to the powdery consistency. That's all that powdered sugar is, white sugar that has been chopped up until it's a powdery substance. I've done that in a pinch. It wouldn't be my prettiest cake, but it would still taste good, the only difference would be that it might be a little more 'grain-like'. When they powder the sugar, they run it through heavy crushing stone rollers (or similar) and any other way makes it a little more grainy.
Hmm? Never knew that but thanks! I will give that a try!
No Idea I've never had any luck making it myself... it ends up too thick then I water it down and it's too runny... I just find an alternative (like chocolate chips or skip it or buy a lil tub of frosting for $1
Yaeh I thought about walkin to the dollar store but had too much to drink so couldn't go. L.O.L.
@r3jcorp (1384)
wow... send as a piece if you found one! I cannot imagine a cake without an icing, nor an icing without sugar. Maybe just look for an alternative for sugar or those taken by diabetic persons, but that would be expensive.
Okay I am going to send you a piece of cake L.O.L.