Praying for the People of Turkey

A 7.2 earthquake has hit Turkey. I have to admit I was feeling bad for my family and friends and what we are going through but I have to say seeing this brought us back to reality of coarse. No one we love died or was hospitalized, hurt yes but nothing so dire. So I am thankful we have all survived and hope for all to pray to who ever you pray to for these poor people. It doesn't matter what your belief system. We all have some way to send well wishes to others be they prayer, blessings, energy or something else. http://www.aol.com/?icid=acm50mtmhpunauthgreeting#
This is why even though most people say they don't feel like I do, I would rather keep my tornadoes here in Oklahoma than live in a place prone to earthquakes. I just would. Maybe it is a case of better the devil that you know than the devil you don't know.
I guess We can have all of the above although normally not common and all rare, this year our section of PA has been hit by several tornadoes, a hurricane, a tropical storm, an earthquake and a flood. I am not a 2012 believer but I can see where they are coming from!
Yes, even Oklahoma got a earthquake that knocked things off the wall this year. It was weird.
unsettling too
Hi opinionatedlady I am sending my prayers to Turkey hoping praying that there will be enough help for food and medical needs for those poor p eople of Tu rkey in that very powerful earth quake and that all will find their relatives and friends unscathed. hope other mylotters will also join in.earthquakes are scary things for sure.
@telmesh (1793)
There is always someone worse off than us, when nature has it's way it is usually very catastrophic. I have been to Kusadasi in Turkey, whist we there we experienced tremors and for someone who had not experienced that before it was really strange and scary. Two years after there was a quake offshore showing it's always waiting to happen in certain areas.
I have friends living there in Turkey now, they have been traveling Europe for 5 years and then traveled southward. They sent us a post card that they would be finding a home to settle down in there in Turkey where her father was from. I am hoping to hear from them soon.
@maximax8 (27048)
It is terrible that a 7.2 earthquake has hit Turkey. Some people got killed and many injured. Good luck to all those that have been hospitalized. I wish all the people affected well and lots of positive energy. Under the earth something happens and bring an earthquake up to the land which is awful. Many places in the world suffer earthquakes which can cause so much damage and hurt lots of people. Natural disaster liked earthquakes are shocking and very upsetting indeed. Good luck to all the Turkish people.