Would you fight another woman over your man?

Would you ever fight another woman if she was sleeping with your man? I don't think I would want to do this. I know for a fact I would not be wanting to stay. If it were a woman that I knew I am sure I would drag her a block or two. If I did not know her she could have him. I am watching a movie and the man just punch fire out of the guys face he thought was cheating with his wife.
@Hazelme (649)
Depending the circumstances. If the women won't leave him alone and he is not giving her wings or hopes i will not necessarily fight her but confront her. But if he is cheating on me i wouldn't fight for him at all. I will just break up/ divorce him and he does his life and i do mines, those men don't deserve anything not even a single tear.
I felt bad when I left my ex for cheating on me. his entire family tried to get me to forgive him. but,there was no way I could do that while we were both having his child.
@Hazelme (649)
I understand you, sometimes their family tries to intervene but they don't know or can't imagine the pain you went through when your ex cheated on you. :(
@rosegardens (3044)
Nope. It takes two to tango, and if he wanted to be with another woman, so be it. Why get mad at her? Of course if it is a 'friend' then it's over. Fortunately my friends have morals and wouldn't do such a thing. The ex boyfriend stalker person wanted me to fight another woman over him. How ridiculous, quite immature and very disturbing his mind must be. heck no I would not fight a woman over my man. Hopefully I would never fall into that again, to date a man who was into other women.
and of course if he were with another woman, then he's out of here. I don't cheat, would not consider it, and I do not expect my man to cheat.
NEVER! I would never stoop to her level and or the then ex-boyfriend for that matter. If he has someone else I would be rid of him and hope that she and he can be miserably happy together. See it will only be a matter of time before she too gets the same treatment. I don't feel that any man who cheats on me is worth me getting into fights over. It would be Two Tears In A bucket and life goes on.
I feel this is great as well. I left plenty of fools for cheating on me in the past and did not fight.
@jillhill (37384)
No I wouldn't ...she is the product of his indiscressions...not the problem to begin with. If I had a man that could keep his britches buttoned....I'd kick him to the curb...not her!
That is so good to know I have seen so many fights in my neighborhood over cheaters.
I would fight for the relation if it's worth fighting for not only for my sake but for my children's sake. Some men are sometimes blinded and they are only human, we just have to understand and accept the situation and hold on.
@gloryacam (5546)
Never. I would still focus on my man and me. If he got involved with her, then, he's not worth keeping. If she's after him, then it's up to him to prove to me that he won't ever get involved with her because he chooses me.
@surfer222 (1715)
i actually lost my gf because i don't want to fight for her. My ex-gf was intentionally dated another guy to see if i would fight for her but i feel the same way like most of the women here, because she cheat on me i wouldn't fight a guy for her love. After we break up, her friend said to me that she actually still love me, she just want me to fight for her, but i don't like being cheated so our relationship is over.
No, I wouldn't fight for him. People always get mad at the girl or guy their partner has cheated with and not at their actual partner. It was a mutual decision to be together and your partner had to have played a part. If that ever happened to me I'd go straight for my boyfriend because he was the idiot who chose to do what he did. The only way I'd fight for my guy is if some other girl is interested in him. I would let it be known that my boyfriend is clearly taken and happily with me.
Why drag the woman a block or two? If the husband cheats he is the one who was disloyal. If a friend cheated with my husband I would drop her too. There would be no second chances. I've already been through that once so I'd never do it again.
@asliah (11149)
hi, if that situation will happen to me i will just kick the face of that woman then i go and leave my man,i dont need to stay in that kind of man whom allow other woman to sleep with him,not a worthy one so why should i stay.
While I would fight my husband over the fact that he'd been with another woman, I don't think that I would want to fight the other woman that had been with my husband. The reason that I would do that is because all of the blame would be on him because it was ultimately him that made the decision to cheat on me. I must point out, however, that I've never been in this type of situation so if I was I might learn that my reaction would be different.
@GemmaR (8526)
If there was a woman saying something bad about my man, then I think that I would almost certainly want to fight with her over it, because at the end of the day she wouldn't have the right to say things about him when they might be unfair and simply not true in the slightest. I don't think that I would ever get in a physical fight, because I'm just not like that. I would never stoop to those levels no matter what anybody had done to me, as I don't think that there is ever any need for things to get to such an extreme level.
@curmont (343)
Sad to say but yes I have done this, it is not something I am proud of but the fact still remains. While we all would like to think we will handle painful situations with class and maturity it is not always the case. The old clique def rains true there is nothing more dangerous then a woman scorn, and when someone breaks our heart by cheating we never know how we will react until it happens. In fairness though I knew the girl and she knew me and my children I had even had her over to my house, I did kick him to the curb but not before making sure the two of them would never be together again without looking over their shoulder.
@justhere (229)
That happened to me in High School. I was not fighting the girl over my man, I was fighting the girl for pitting her friend toward my man. I felt stupid about doing that, I will never do that again in my life. It is not worth it at all even though I won the fight. I is not worth it. If the man goes to that other woman he is not godd anyway. ~Peace
@CRIVAS (1820)
I personally don't know what I would do. On one hand if I loved the man, I would want to fight for the relationship. On the other hand, if the man is wanting to sleep around, obviously he doesn't value the relationship and is therefore not worth fighting for. Now if the man cheated with someone I knew, I know for certain that I would at least let the girl know that she was out of my life forever and that if she really wanted my sloppy seconds, she would be welcome to them.
@sid556 (31005)
No I would not fight her at all. It wouldn't matter if I knew her or not. Any guy that would cheat on me isn't worth fighting for or over and she can have him. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of even thinking he was worth that fight...he isn't.
I shouldn't have to. If a person has a good relationship with her man he shouldn't be flirting or showing interest to other women. If another woman is stupid enough to try to come in between them then she needs to be told by him that he isn't interested. If that doesn't happen then you don't have a relationship to begin with.
If he was cheating on me, I'd move on. If someone was flirting with him, and I could step in and stop it, I would.
@velvet53 (16598)
• Palisade, Colorado
No way. i figure if he is cheating on me he will cheat on her. So let her have him and say adios.
By no means. The oyther woman is not the issue. There has to be something very bad in a marriage if another woman can get in. I´m not saying anything about a light infidelity, although I did not have that rxperience in my married life. But I could understand that under certain circumstances provided the woman was a nonentity for my husband. The other woman is yo be pitied then. And, as I said, if my husband had another woman that had some importance for him, I´d kick him out of my house and life, preferibly naked.. I would not bother with the poor woman.