God is the perfect comforter.

In my experience,every time i face the problems,pain,hurts,everything , i draw nigh to my Holy God.. Why,because He is my perfect comforter,I go read the Bible,because His Word is the right to encourage me..Even I can't see Him,but i can talk to Him through His Word,because He is the Word.God is the Word..John1:1,2 In the beginning was the Word,and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.2 The same was in the beginning with God.
@dpk262006 (56599)
Hi there! God is our best friend. Whenever we are in trouble and feeling tense and we find no one around. Talking to God and going to Him is the best course of action. It gives us a kind of inner strength to fight the odds.
Yes true i am sure and believe it that God is our perfect best friend.Sometmes we feel alone with no one is there,but God is besides you,watching for you,and what you are suffering for.. We just need to call God..
@dpk262006 (56599)
So true.
@flowerchilde (12547)
Amen! "He is a friend which sticks closer than a brother" or a sister! I've been with Him for 31 years.
Oh great..He is your great friend and never leave you ever..
@eljayo (1107)
Hi! Indeed God is our refuge,strength,comforter and our very present help in time of need. As the song "through it all says" He us with us all the time especially in time of need.In my loneliest times I seek fro comfort from God and it is a very wonderful feeling . When we are weak and in our deepest moments God reveals his presence to comfort and embrace us.
God is our perfect helper in time of need,very present helps..The Book of Psalms is the Book of encouragement. We just read it, know what we do in times of troubles,pain,siffering and others..God sue our helper the very present help..