What is your designation?

@sreekutty (1051)
taking inspiration from shy bear and Gulrukh Tausif, here goes. I am a housewife or stay at home mom. I do work in our farm and also write for online sites. But a housewife like me has always been looked down upon by most people as a person who sits and eats and enjoys life without tension. Well what is my designation- I am a senior public relations executive who manages relationships and works towards the smooth running of my family. What is your designation Mylotters? Men also can participate.
@tiffnkeat (1679)
I guess they say "When in Rome, do as the Romans do." Since I am in myLot, I guess you could say my designation is "Lotter". Would that make sense to you? In real life, I guess a close designation might be "Slave for life" Well, for women, especially married women, you know what they say. Their designation is the "neck" because they always decide where the "head" of the household should face. LOL.
@tamirs (1808)
so i'm also a Lotter don't think as if you are a slave for life,instead do something to lift you up.. :-)
@sreekutty (1051)
well we change our self defeating attitude I guess.
@tamirs (1808)
Hi dear, So funny right,no matter how hard you are working for your family as a full time mom,people always look at you as if you are not doing anything but sit and wait... They don't know that housekeeping is a lot work to do...In that case like you are,i also am a senior,well not so senior :-) public relations executive who manages relationships and works towards the smooth running of my family con secretary and treasurer of the house... well at least the later is more like to do... :-)
@sreekutty (1051)
yeah right, we are all, like, overlooked people who don't get the deserved appreciation always. way to go.
@bulastika (5967)
Just take a one week rest. Go some place and relax. For sure after a week they will realize how import is it to have a plan house wife. Sometimes people can't appreciate what other people do unless that person is gone.
@Trensue (5256)
I just have to say. You have the most important job in the world. We need people like you to teach families and others the importance of living and caring for others. I appreciate all you do. I can not do it. I don't have the patience or the skills and I applaud you.
@sreekutty (1051)
thank you dear, that is very comforting indeed
This thinking is slowly changing and many have become aware of the importance of a housewife. A housewife is also invariably a mother and the saying "The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world" is slowly gaining recognition!
@sreekutty (1051)
thank you, you are an allknower indeed
@bulastika (5967)
The hardest job on earth is being a housewife. Why? You wake up in the morning to cook, to clean the house do laundry etc until evening comes. Even before you go to sleep you check if the lights are off etc. And the worse part is that you don't get paid for doing that.
@sreekutty (1051)
yeah, its a slave job all right sometimes and if you start doing a chore or job, chances are it will end up being your duty forever, right?