I almost did not answer the phone..

My cell phone is only used for my Avon business calls. I was tired and heard the phone ringing. being that Adrian will call me on it i thought it was him. I hate to answer any calls other than my Avon calls because my phone uses minutes. Well I got up and it was a new customer. The lady asked if I live here in town I said yes. she said she had two books and asked me who Alan was. I said,I don't know. So,she asked if I take cash or money order. I said it is up to you. She said,She has a lot of stuff to order. I am hoping she calls back with it.
@enelym001 (8333)
wow congrats in advance! and it's really great you took the call otherwise you're gonna lose a good sale ^^
I would be highly upset with myself as well. Thanks
@carolscash (9504)
That is really good that you may have picked up a new customer. I really don't understand the part of when she asked who Alan was. I wonder if she meant Adrian. I think that she might have confused names. Maybe he gave her the book. Let us know if she orders from you.
She has two books and one has alan on it. I do hope she calls back soon.
@zubirik (111)
I hope she will. I think the next time you answer a call from a customer you should have that passion or the like to answer it. That way you can gain more customers on the avon products that you are selling.
The phone is very commem communication,when you answer the phone,you should active and passion to attrac more customer,in the business customer is very important to show your value.It relate to your future and incoming. whatever tired ,you should adjust your situation to adapt the new environment.so you can sell more product on the AVON.
I know what you mean about minutes as I dropped my plan lower so I have to be careful about minutes. I use to have unlimited but can't afford it any longer. So I know what it is like for the phone to ring and not know if it is important or not. I hope she does call you back with a big order as this will be added commission for you towards your Christmas budgeting.
@Rosa26 (2620)
Wow! That was great! Thanks God you took the phone I hope she call you tomorrow make a big buy!! In this time of the year we need money because the vacation and holidays are near. My husband and me with our son plan to go in a cruise. And besides he have the custom of give gifts on christmas I don't use to do that because I come from a country where we just say happy christmas and that's it. But let's see how this buy goes with you I hope you sell a lot in this season, in Avon they make a lot of sales in this season I used to buy and sell Avon in the past.
So, does that mean you have competition? I hope she does decide to call Alan. Maybe first one to answer the phone will win. Hehehe. Hopefully you have a new customer. Alot of stuff to order too. Why didn't she order then? Curious people want to know. LOL Hope she does call you back.